Stay away from #nzhellhole

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Stay away from #nzhellhole

#21 Post by EA01 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:11 am

All the kiwis living in Oz are only there for their education in criminal ways.
=)) ....All 670 610 of you!

In mid-July 2018, the ABC aired a controversial documentary entitled "Don't call Australia Home" showcasing the accelerated deportation of New Zealand nationals under Australia's immigration "character test." ABC guest host Peter FitzSimons interviewed three of the deported New Zealanders, who had subsequently resettled in New Zealand. The documentary featured the Justice Minister of New Zealand, Andrew Little, who criticized the high deportation rate on human rights grounds.[15] The ABC documentary and Little's remarks provoked criticism from several Australian officials, including Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton and Assistant Home Affairs Minister Alex Hawke, who defended Australia's immigration policies on law and order grounds.[20]

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#22 Post by John Hill » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:56 am

We do not hear very much Aussie whinging about Kiwis in Oz except the criminals who fail the "character test".

Funny thing is those Kiwi criminals were not criminals when they moved there but learned their criminal ways (for which they are deported) while in Australia. Some were only infants when their parents crossed the ditch.

But it all makes Skippies feel good I suppose.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:01 am

John Hill wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:56 am
We do not hear very much Aussie whinging about Kiwis in Oz except the criminals who fail the "character test".

Funny thing is those Kiwi criminals were not criminals when they moved there but learned their criminal ways (for which they are deported) while in Australia. Some were only infants when their parents crossed the ditch.

But it all makes Skippies feel good I suppose.
The Australians, pontificating about "character" is a bit of a contradiction in terms isn't it? :ymdevil:

;)))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:19 am

llondel, Interesting, food for thought ! I suspect that NZ would insist on the 14 day incarceration, as required by everyone, but they might charge my accommodation to the taxpayer, as they are now doing to those arriving back from Australia, as the open Bubble that they planned on, i.e. no quarantine, has been burst and they now have to comply, so as they didn't expect it when booking their flights, they are being subsidised by my taxes. Meanwhile I can't even book a space. for which I will be charged $4100.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#25 Post by John Hill » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:30 am

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:01 am

The Australians, pontificating about "character" is a bit of a contradiction in terms isn't it? :ymdevil:

;)))
The Skippies and especially their politicians are almost our sole source of amusement in these dreary times for example Baa Baa Barnaby amused us for a few days. :))

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#26 Post by EA01 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:53 am

Funny thing is those Kiwi criminals were not criminals when they moved there but learned their criminal ways (for which they are deported) while in Australia. Some were only infants when their parents crossed the ditch
Yes, true, many were infants when they arrived, and grew up in Kiwi enclaves and learned their Criminal ways there. :-q

It is not for nothing a certain suburb about 40 mins from here is known as "West Auckland"., and attracts a steady lot of attention from the 'Pork Chopper' (Police Helicopter), and figures very heavily in local / regional news. :(

But they are slow learners....bless them....driving around with 'Silverferns' on their rear windscreens of cars with mismatching panels, proudly proclaiming their NZ credentials whilst committing crimes, for which they do their time before getting deported....never occurs to them to become Australian Citizens though..... =)) :))

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#27 Post by EA01 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:56 am

Surprised you know who Barnaby is!!!, Jacinda aside I could not name a single Kiwi pollie....

Now, for a pollie who talks sense, look no further than the "Man in the Hat"....

:)

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#28 Post by EA01 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:10 am

Bobby's Electorate of Kennedy is (land area) 567 377Km2, NZ is 268 021Km2.....Some Katter funny moments

Actually the day Kevin Rudd was ousted I was in the shed, working on something, I was listening to Katter in Parliament...he questioned why we truck Southern Queensland Milk to North Queensland, and why we Truck North Queensland Milk to Southern Queensland (short answer: we are a stupid country in so many ways), but he did make perfect sense, everyone talking 'environmental rubbish, but everyone happy with all these extra trucks moving stuff for no reason!...

When all sides mock Bobby....all sides are scared of something... :-bd

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#29 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:15 am

As a Saffer, all I can say is, you think you have got problems? :(

viewtopic.php?p=298705#p298705
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#30 Post by EA01 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:27 am

Yes, I'm aware SA is in a terrible way GG....as is Zim, (My elderly Neighbour over the road is ex Bulawayo, fabulous gentleman he is, the Country is f$*ked though).....

I suppose parts of London & Paris (and elsewhere) are virtually 'No Go' areas with violent Muslims, and so it is here too....but there are parts that are also festering pits of crime, and they are of course homegrown Aussie w@nkers, and also a disproportionate amount of NZ undesirables.

It's kinda like saying the Sun will shine tomorrow, it's stating a fact, if you wish to take it racially, take it racially, it's remains a fact though....

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#31 Post by John Hill » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:10 pm

EA01 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:53 am
Yes, true, many were infants when they arrived, and grew up in Kiwi enclaves and learned their Criminal ways there. :-q
Nonetheless, they learn their criminal ways in 'Horse Trucking Failure'.

bob2s
Capt
Capt

#32 Post by bob2s » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:37 pm

John,seeing as we are into a slanging match this joke comes to mind.

A Kiwi writes on a wall Australia suck's to which an enterprising Aussie wrote NZ five =))

prospector
Capt
Capt

#33 Post by prospector » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:51 pm

It would appear that in NZ now these gang activities. like drug smuggling, standover tactics, assaults, are to be partially financed by Government.

Admittedly it was the gangs own money, no matter how many laws were broken getting it, confiscated from them under the proceeds of crime act.
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national ... ar-AAM7Rgn?
ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U53

And if giving money to drug importing gangs was not bad enough, we have the government handing out mega bucks to fly by night accommodation providers, or that was what they were supposed to be doing with the tax payers dollars.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national ... hp&pc=U531

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#34 Post by EA01 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:49 am

Nonetheless, they learn their criminal ways in 'Horse Trucking Failure'.
That cannot be denied John, just as it cannot be denied they learn it from all their 'Cuzzie Bros' within the Kiwi enclaves within which they reside.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#35 Post by John Hill » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:09 am

I am sorry old chap but there is no way you can blame the criminal environment of HTF on Kiwis.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#36 Post by EA01 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:12 pm

You are welcome to venture into one of their little criminal enclaves then, we sure don't!

Alternatively of course, we routinely send them back now, as you know, and then they are your problem again! :)

....This 'Cuzzie Bro' even made news in the land of the long white cloud...NZ Herald

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/the-big-r ... LLVLUXAWU/

Yes I know he was born in Victoria before returning with his Kiwi family to NZ before coming here...

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#37 Post by John Hill » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:49 pm

EA01 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Alternatively of course, we routinely send them back now, as you know, and then they are your problem again! :)
How very Australian of you to blame NZ for your problems and to export them to us. You even export your racial hatred and murderous violence to NZ.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#38 Post by John Hill » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:03 am

EA01 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Yes I know he was born in Victoria before returning with his Kiwi family to NZ before coming here...
That definitely makes him a skippy.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#39 Post by prospector » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:42 am

" You even export your racial hatred and murderous violence to NZ."

It would appear that that statement is being treated with the disdain it deserves. You being the only one responding.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#40 Post by John Hill » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:08 am

prospector wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:42 am
" You even export your racial hatred and murderous violence to NZ."

It would appear that that statement is being treated with the disdain it deserves. You being the only one responding.
None so blind as those that cannot see.