A Nation of supine, rule enslaved, bedwetting wankers.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: A Nation of supine, rule enslaved, bedwetting wankers.

#21 Post by barkingmad » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:47 pm

Boac wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:43 pm
Shock horror - I don't think the media have reported the skin colour of the man who was fined. Our outrage bus passengers will be furious.
Shock Horror, I think you may be wrong there, boac.

He's an all-round white-faced Caucasian who supports the 'right' people in power, if the DM have got it right;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -hand.html

Careful what you mat say about him as he's obviously a weapons enthusiast! [-X

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#22 Post by Boac » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Shock Horror, I think you may be wrong there, boac.
Shock Horror, I think you may be wrong there, BM. No mention of skin colour. AND he is obviously a mchanganyiko wa mbio AND an apparent Chumpo idiot. Double the fine.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by barkingmad » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:49 pm

If this is true, then it could be a more dangerous precedent for life in the UK than fretting about lockdowns and face-nappies.But if it happens, then we truly will be as the thread title infers.

The Brits have experienced being screwed around by politicians for 4.5 years following their expressed preference to leave the EUssr, only to wake up to a shite badly concocted ‘deal’ which most agreed long before was supposed to be worse than no deal.

Now after 10 months of, “only 3 weeks more” or “just one more final heave” rhetoric from our leaders, whilst starting another questionably useful lockdown and being promised more pain and tiers, they are now alleged to be considering the removal of democracy for the second time in 2 years.

It will be a very dangerous decision from BoJo & the circus, especially having observed the shenanigans in another Western ‘Democracy’ on the far side of the pond when the peasants got maga (!) pissed off, the only consolation being the Brits aren’t loaded down with semi-automatic weapons. But the UK is supposedly critically short of police...;

NO apologies for the delivery, just please for once try and concentrate on content... ~X(

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm

To the O-N members resident in this sceptred Isle of "supine, rule enslaved and bedwetting wankers, I offer a beautifully handcrafted letter which may be cut & pasted and amended for sending to one's MP, as that's the only legal (so far...?!) method of protesting about the current UK shitshow;

https://thewhiterose.uk/i-can-no-longer ... ur-blog_11

Our MPs are being paid by us, so why not make them uncomfortable at the very least? :-bd

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#25 Post by llondel » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:47 pm

If voting changed anything they'd make it illegal. This observation, once said in jest, is now becoming reality in quite a few US states.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#26 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:25 pm

llondel wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:47 pm
If voting changed anything they'd make it illegal. This observation, once said in jest, is now becoming reality in quite a few US states.
There is a saying that in the US you can change the Party in power but you can't change the policies, while in China you can change the policies but you can't change the Party.

I think I know which is the healthier democracy and I understand why one of those countries is becoming wealthier while the other one is becoming poorer.

You can't see the decline by looking at the US GDP figures though. They appear to be growing, but that's an artifact of the way the numbers are counted. For example: An Apple iPhone which is actually made in China is counted as being a "Domestic Product" because Apple is an American company. The value of that phone is then double counted when it's retailed domestically by Amazon or whatever. The systemic export of American jobs to China thus creates an apparent increase of the US GDP while the reverse is actually true.

The US is indeed a nation of supine, rule enslaved, bedwetting wankers. The Septics themselves are too uneducated and too ill-informed and too stoopid to recognise how **** up their country really is. They're trained what to think, not how to think.

I spent a semester lecturing petroleum engineering students on Geodesy at USL (University for Slow Learners) in Lafayette Louisiana. I was totally gobsmacked by the extremely low level of basic education most of the students had. Many of them had difficulty in writing. They would jumble upper case letters with lower case ones and many of them wrote the letter S back to front. Despite being on a Masters Degree course, most them didn't even have a grasp of the most basic trigonometric relationships. I even had to explain to them how log tables work. One week the students, all of 'em, went on strike demanding a crossing guard to help them to cross the busy main road in front of the college. Adults, all of whom had car keys, were actually demanding a lollypop lady ferfuxake. The school caved in to their demands and invited the final year engineering students to design a foot bridge over that road. It was built to their specification and after a few years it collapsed.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#27 Post by John Hill » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:53 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:25 pm
I even had to explain to them how log tables work.
Oh dear! I wish I could honestly claim an understanding of log tables which I have only a basic grasp of.

Had it not been for the work of Admiral Bowerditch we would never have been able to cross the Pacific in a 32' boat guided only by a Seiko watch and a plastic sextant. I think his great contribution to ignorant blue water sailors such as us was the haversine method of sight reduction, a whole page of mathematics condensed to just six additions and the use of pre-compiled tables.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#28 Post by Undried Plum » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:21 pm

Do you mean Nathaniel Bowditch, he of American Practical Navigator? A truly brilliant man. ^:)^ His book of 1802 is still in print and is still updated regularly.

He's one of my heroes, most of whom, for some reason, are Brits.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#29 Post by John Hill » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Sorry, yes Bowditch. I don't know where I got the idea he was an admiral!
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#30 Post by PHXPhlyer » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:12 pm

Just ordered it.

PP

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#31 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:17 am

That White Rose letter is a classic for file 13. I lost it in paragraph 2 and again in paragraph 3, thereafter subsequent pages were a waste of paper or electrons. Punctuation is not rationed and is indeed free, or the odd electron. At the least more commas and better some colons, semi colons and tabs would have made it a faster read on the way to the bin.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#32 Post by Boac » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:42 am

HELP! - PN - what on earth are you posting about? 'White Rose letter' ? Please explain to we mortals.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#33 Post by Woody » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:49 am

Boac wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:42 am
HELP! - PN - what on earth are you posting about? 'White Rose letter' ? Please explain to we mortals.
See post #24 from BM
When all else fails, read the instructions.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#34 Post by Boac » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:16 am

Thanks, Woody - you had obviously noticed it :-) As well, then, it went straight into the circular filing cabinet of the internet.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#35 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:05 am

Boac wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:16 am
Thanks, Woody - you had obviously noticed it :-) As well, then, it went straight into the circular filing cabinet of the internet.
AAh, that old childhood game of putting your own hands over your eyes and then being convinced that no one else can see you??

I would have expected better from our resident former Top Gun but maybe the effects of age and diminishing mental acuity and lack of critical thinking/questioning are becoming evident?

I hope you recover soon and it does not turn out to be a progressive deterioration, my best wishes for your recovery, sah!! :YMHUG:

For the few here who may have been paying attention, it seems more and more of what was regarded as looney nonsense is now being treated seriously by our cowed and submissive MSM.

One example being the utter nutters' theory of Wuhan gain of function activity and the lab leak theory, another is the total farce of Probable Crap Result 'testing'-now to be scrapped by CDC even though our own NHS runs consistently to 45 cycles of which they are unashamed and now another the ineffectiveness of the "killshot", it's protection duration and the injuries, maiming and deaths being reported as part of the 1-10% of VAERS and UK Yellow Card system submissions, another being the renewed interest in INV and HCG outpatient treatments.

You'll be pleased to know I'll stop there for this session as peabrains are very quickly overloaded, leaving you to go back to fawning at the official HMG gospel and (dodgy) statistics, an area also being highlighted in the MSM. :-w

My worst suspicions of widespread ADHD in this forum of former aviation professionals is confirmed now on a daily basis but the sufferers seem oblivious to their condition. ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#36 Post by Boac » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:40 pm

AAh, that old childhood game of putting your own hands over your eyes and then being convinced that no one else can see you??
Actually, no - like PN I read some of it and then 'binned' it.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#37 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:49 pm

We had a dog like that. She was well set and otherwise steady but her favourite sleeping position was squeezed along side the cloak room toilet in a naturally dark room. Quite oblivious to her body bring stuck out. In a thunderstorm she would hide in the hall cupboard, same deal, head only.

I suppose hiding under the stairs counts too 😆

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#38 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:18 am

G’day lab rats, here is more food for thought as to just how low we in the UK (and other “free” nations) have sunk;

F F S, get out from under the stairs, chuck away the face nappies and so-called ‘testing kits’ and start to live again !

“Was It For This That Daddy Died?” X(

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#39 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:39 am

No Barkers.
It isn't safe....

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#40 Post by barkingmad » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:54 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:39 am
No Barkers.
It isn't safe....
Why? I know why because I’ve been following the UK “nudge” unit and psyops and SPI-B agenda so I havta assume you also have drunk deeply of the British version of Kool-Aid.

So I must speculate that you would have been comfortable in East Berlin and in the rest of the Iron Curtain countries up until 1989.

Better vote Labour if you are eligible for a UK election soon as f*ck knows what would have happened under a Corbyn or Steer Calmer administration!!

We really have become A Nation of Supine Bedwetting Wankers and feel free to hoist your flag in support of that modus operandi.