A Nation of supine, rule enslaved, bedwetting wankers.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: A Nation of supine, rule enslaved, bedwetting wankers.

#61 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:45 am

What an appropriate place to post this reflection on “A Nation of...”;

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/jus ... twitchers/

Sums it all up really, but I can sense grandad spinning in his box, a veteran of the Front in World War 1. X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by Boac » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:18 am

I hope your gender change operation went smoothly, Madam.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#63 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:07 am

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:45 am
What an appropriate place to post this reflection on “A Nation of...”;

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/jus ... twitchers/

Sums it all up really, but I can sense grandad spinning in his box, a veteran of the Front in World War 1. X(

I worry for your blood pressure bm. I suggest two valerian, soothing whale music and a damp cloth over your forehead in a darkened room.

Looking at the comments in that link you posted it is clear that there are some very disturbed people out there. Better la-la land than their hysterical madness.
had just posted another similar Academy of Ideas video today, on Mass Hypnosis. It is a good source of ideas/explanations.

Total verrückt!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by Boac » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:35 am

I wonder if he/she knows that gender re-assignment is an unreported side effect of the Covid Vaccine?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by barkingmad » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:45 pm

A picture being worth a thousand words, here’s a few pictures which some will enjoy, others will condemn because the illustrations make them look silly and deceived, something which I suspect may be slowly dawning as even MSM are observed performing a ‘reverse-ferret’;

https://renegadepoet.wordpress.com/cate ... ronavirus/

:-w

:-?

:YMAPPLAUSE:

ribrash

#66 Post by ribrash » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:54 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:45 pm
A picture being worth a thousand words, here’s a few pictures which some will enjoy, others will condemn because the illustrations make them look silly and deceived, something which I suspect may be slowly dawning as even MSM are observed performing a ‘reverse-ferret’;

https://renegadepoet.wordpress.com/cate ... ronavirus/

:-w

:-?

:YMAPPLAUSE:
+5 ^:)^

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:14 pm

Keeping to the OP’s intent with respect to this thread, here is a short refresher on the last 2 years.

Maybe O-N members might like to reflect in which camp they have found themselves and where they might prefer to be?

However, due to the alleged “conspiracy theories and *****” which I am accused of posting, please standby for another spanking by the wielder of the red pen and the transfer of this posting to an unspecified destination due to some minor infraction of the ‘forum rules’.

Having perused these rules I am frequently baffled by the “housemaster’s” decision to inflict a damn good thrashing or 100 lines punishment to both myself and other O-N members :-? :-w

In order not to render further mental anguish on yourself and disappoint you, here is the housemaster in red pen saying you have successfully posted in the right place - well done! The post will, sadly, not be 'moved' - sorry.

In relation to your last paragraph, that is because you do not understand simple things?

Incidentally, is this not a repost of a somewhat aged video?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by barkingmad » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:00 pm

bo/Admin2, re: "In relation to your last paragraph, that is because you do not understand simple things?", I would propose that since the outbreak of measles in these pages I am not the only contributor who doesn't understand the new rules and the reasons for shuffling posts with pretty coloured lettering a la 'housemaster'.

But few here are prepared to query such events due to LMF being endemic amongst the troops.

Re: "Incidentally, is this not a repost of a somewhat aged video?", the blurb underneath the video reads as follows;

"How an Obsession with SAFETY Leads to Mental Illness & Tyranny - Academy of Ideas 106,226 views 15 Mar 2022".

So I believe I have not offended against the 'reposting old stuff' commandment... :-?

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by om15 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:10 am

But few here are prepared to query such events due to LMF being endemic amongst the troops.
I look in on several motorbike forums, usually very robust with energetic contributors requiring stern moderation.

However, in order to ensure strict impartiality the moderators to do not enter debates or discussions, therefore when they have to wield a big stick they cannot be accused of being partisan.

admin2
Capt
Capt

#70 Post by admin2 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:14 am

BM wrote:I am not the only contributor who doesn't understand the new rules
No, as far as I can see from inputs received at the headmaster's office, you are in a very small group. Keep trying to understand, however, BM, it really isn't difficult or 'secretive' - maybe you will reach your own nirvana. You managed to seriously provoke Alison more than once, and suffered the consequences, so don't plead 'ignorance' or, I suggest, continue in a puerile manner. It surely cannot be difficult to follow Alison's request to post your 'diatribes' in P&C, nor to understand why misplaced posts 'move'? That appears to be your own 'personal problem' for some reason.

As far as your video goes, I am certain I saw that posted here (or somewhere) months ago. I'm sure it came up in a topic about a (rich) hero of yours, Jordan Peterson (who had a major mental 'event' well before Covid) but I cannot be bothered to look for it. I do however, see that David Icke is on board with it, so there's a hint.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:02 pm

Well, I for one, hadn't seen the video linked to in post #67, but I completely agree with the contents.

Too much safety, not enough risk.

Not enough risk, not enough reward.

We in the West have become pussified. It's not a good thing.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by AtomKraft » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:11 am

Barkers.
Befehl ist Befehl.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by barkingmad » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:32 pm

“HMG is cognisant of the danger posed to the UK with the increase in wokecraft throughout the land and therefore seeks to interview candidates for the new position of Wokefinder General.

The ideal candidate should be a compassionless psychopath with a penchant for wearing large hats.

Your mission will be to motivate a team of dedicated wokefinders with a commitment to rooting out this evil from within our nation.

Wokes can usually be identified by their imagined ability to survive in a cold northerly climate with no regular source of heat and light whilst living on a diet of insects and green vegetables. They can also be found wandering along the hard shoulder of motorways after their battery powered vehicles have gone flat. It will be your duty to intercept and put on trial these dangerous terrorists, before finding them guilty and having them burnt at the stake.

HMG is an equal opportunities employer and applications will be considered regardless of race, religion or gender.

Remuneration will be dependent upon results.” :)) =))

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#74 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:35 pm

Actually I find the thread title offensive

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by Alisoncc » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:16 am

PN, +1
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by Pinky the pilot » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:27 am

PN and Alison, +2
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

admin2
Capt
Capt

#77 Post by admin2 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:13 am

I'm happy to edit the title (and equally happy to delete the thread!!) if the majority so wish. I 'inherited' it at hand-over!

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:25 am

Touching on the above, there is a difference between closing a thread and deleting a thread.

Where the thread drifts to such an extent as to become irrelevant closure is perhaps the best. Where a thread becomes highly contentious in relation to the rules then deletion might be the better option.

Deletion might be immediate in extreme cases or after a period of reflection should a second more moderate thread emerge.

Just a thought.

admin2
Capt
Capt

#79 Post by admin2 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:48 am

As we try to have a 'self-moderating site', for my guidance,what in particular is it in the title that offends the 3 of you? (Or anyone else who finds it 'offensive')

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#80 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:52 am

It is crude and the last two words are both sexist and ageist.