Chaos in Canada

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Dushan
Capt
Capt

Re: Chaos in Canada

#161 Post by Dushan » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:21 pm

I think that NDP's support for LIEberals in enacting the War Measures Act was a little show of force to the unwashed as to why might happen to their bank accounts if they object to supreme leader's actions and his bride Jagmeet's support of them.
Then they cement it in a "do-not-call-it-coallition" coalition and what are people to do? There is a small ray of hope that maybe it won't go as smooth as they thought since Bloc Quebecois is saying it isn't good for Quebec. And if something "is not good for Quebec" emerges on Parliament Hill, it usually doesn't happen, or last very long.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#162 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:30 am

Ooh dear, those happy democratic peace loving Canajuns are still not happy and this time it’s not connected to Justin Turd’eau;

https://www.rebelnews.com/windsor_publi ... _pride_day

Maybe time to stock up on popcorn and Bud Light and enjoy the spectacle... :-w

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#163 Post by Dushan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:55 pm

It gets better than that. Skippy was lecturing Muslim leaders on how they must accept the woke agenda.
That's not going to end well for him.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#164 Post by OFSO » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:49 pm

Something smells piscatorial there. Was it only Moslem students protesting. Or dare one say.. also non-Moslems? Perhaps Christians?

Interestingly, rainbow flags have disappeared from those Spanish Town halls where members of the Vox party were elected two months ago, and funding has been cut for hiring gender assignment officials.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#165 Post by barkingmad » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:28 am

Most western leaders are terrified of upsetting the Muslims in their countries for fear of the usual sort of extremist backlash which has been evident for the last few decades.

Not so brave Justin Turd’eau who courageously pushes onwards and upwards with the Diversity, Inclusion and Equity religion, seemingly oblivious to the minorities amongst the Canajuns who have genuine objections to the ‘woke’ takeover of their country.

So will he take heed of this particular smouldering wildfire erupting in the land of the Free and the Tolerant or will it take an act of terrorism to bring his and other administrations to their senses?

https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/07/2 ... n-trudeau/

Having really hacked off the mainly Caucasian truckers and their supporters is he sitting at the wrong end of the branch rapidly exercising the woodsaw? :-o

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#166 Post by barkingmad » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:56 pm

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

I wonder if there is a "Führerbunker" in that bit of Canada to which Justin Turd'eau retires to seek refuge in times of stress and/or danger?

Here we are in the liberal educated 'free' & 'democratic' western World in the 21st Century, so how is it that we segue seamlessly from this horror;

to this little known travesty from nearly 2 years ago, which obviously slipped under the radar in the fog of the "war against" the plague which was sooh assertively prosecuted in that unfortunate country?

https://www.barrons.com/news/book-burni ... 1631132407

Just like Melinda Gates, has it finally dawned on the fragrant Sophie Gregoire Trudeau that it might be wise to put some considerable space 'twixt her and one of the least popular leaders in the 'free' world before the pitchforks are removed from their storage and wielded by peasants angry at being misled, literally?

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#167 Post by Dushan » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:48 pm

They've been living separately for years, ever since she came back from London where she contacted COVID in early 2020. It is not clear if she gave it to, or got it from, Idris Elba at the time...

While the view is always repulsive I don't know if any of you have seen a picture of Turdy with a bandaid on his forehead. The story is that she threw a cup at him, which was the final straw. Now she has moved from the official "unofficial" residence at Harrington Lake but the children are with him so that the taxpayers are on the hook for school, transport, food, nannies, etc. It's the LIEberal way...

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#168 Post by barkingmad » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:29 pm

How come it seems to take sooh long for allegedly well-informed and intelligent western electorates to finally twig that they’ve been lied to for far too long, like the USA & the UK and the Antipodes?

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/08/20/tru ... -liberals/

For some reason when I saw the article and read it I immediately had visions of tumbrils and bloody baskets being heaved away from the site of the solution to the problem...

Do any of our Canajun members here have any ideas as to their ideal ultimate fate of Justin Turd’eau? :-?

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#169 Post by Dushan » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:40 pm

What we have in mind for him doesn't matter. Ideally he will be shuffled to an oubliette and left there never to be heard from, or about.

Sadly, though, he spent the last 8 years giving our hard earned money to 3rd world despots under the guise of flood/hunger/fire/earthquake relief. As such they will happily vote for him to become the next Secretary General of the UN or something similar. The high priests of vulture elite stick together in that building on the East River. I say - condos on East River

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#170 Post by Boac » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:53 pm

'Justin time' tries to deflect criticism =))

F6-raliWUAAB2p5.jpg
F6-raliWUAAB2p5.jpg (39.2 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#171 Post by Dushan » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:29 pm

Adding just another "persona" to his arsenal of dress-up. It's starting to be embarassing to be Canadian.

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#172 Post by Karearea » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:38 pm

How do you like them apples? [2:18]

Around the world thoughts shall fly In the twinkling of an eye

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#173 Post by Dushan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:37 pm

Shows you what kind of “journalists” conservative politicians have to deal with. Fortunately we hav Pierre Poilievre to deal with them.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#174 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:33 pm

Un-justin-fied!
The Liberal government’s decision to invoke the Emergencies Act in response to the 2022 Freedom Convoy protests was unreasonable, unjustified and violated the Charter, the Federal Court has ruled.

In a lengthy ruling published Tuesday, Federal Court Justice Richard Mosley found that though the Freedom Convoy protests in early 2022 were causing harm to Canada’s economy, trade and commerce, they did not rise to the level of a threat to national security as defined by the law.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/li ... ied-ruling

Anyone aware of any other example of where a Government use of an emergencies act was deemed unreasonable, unjustified and unconstitutional?

Needless to say, the MSM are attempting to water it down by only reporting the "unjustified", and not the "unreasonable" and violation of Charter Rights also.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#175 Post by Dushan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:34 am

The sad part is that Skippy will pay his $300 fine and carry on. Ethics violations are $200, trampling on constitutional rights of all Canadians is $300.

And it’s always Trudeau’s government did such and such wonderful thing, blah, blah, blah,
But when it comes to unconstitutional invocation of the EA it’s “Canadian government, blah, blah, blah…”.

And finally, heard from a friend as I don’t watch, the CBC apparently had the entire comedy hour long show dedicated to making fun of Skippy. That’s a first. Usually it’s Trump and Pierre Poilievre they make fun of.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#176 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:13 pm

David Lametti, the Justice Minister when the Emergency Act was illegally invoked, has just resigned as an MP.
No mention why, of course.
Any more sword-fallers needed to deflect blame from Turdeau, I wonder?

I think this also tells us how the Government Appeal is going to turn out.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#177 Post by Dushan » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:01 pm

Appeal, shmeal...
Lametti, who is a lawyer, knows you can't appeal just because you don't like the decision.
Idiots like Skippy and Tweety Bird need to understand that appeal must be based on errors in law that the court made during trial, not just "I don't like what the court ruled". But, then, nobody claims they were elected because of their brains.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#178 Post by OFSO » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:22 am

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#179 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:27 pm

Professor of Psychology at the University of Middle-of-Nowhere?
They are the biggest weirdos in any country, in my experience.

By-Elections
The By-election in Newfoundland has the Liberal avoiding saying he's a Liberal.
The article points out that all Provincial Liberal Parties are now separate from the Federal Liberals, and indeed the last two to seperate don't even have the word 'Liberal' in their name. Bang goes Justin's fan club.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... om-trudeau

Locally, turnout is at 14% after two advance polls. The last By-election had more than double this level, but it was a plain day yesterday. One awaits developments.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#180 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:57 pm

NDP are insisting that any Liberal failure to put forward a healthcare bill, delayed from the end of last year, beyond the end of March, would be a deal-breaker.
Seemed a bit aggressive for Jagmeet, but I would guess he maybe knew about today's poll
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal ... -1.6760512

So the question is, will Trudeau provide such a bill, which will p!ss off their big business backers, or risk an election?
Or will Jagmeet panic at the last moment if Trudeau calls his bluff, and accept either a watered-down bill or another delay?

I do not know, but it could be an interesting start to Spring.

Based on local politics, I think the public will be voting against the incumbents whatever their party.