The Markets Thread. More Bull or can you Bear it?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

The Markets Thread. More Bull or can you Bear it?

#1 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:12 pm

2021?

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The Markets Thread. More Bull or can you Bear it?

#2 Post by barkingmad » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:52 pm

Permission to come aboard, captain frog? Thought this little item on the Stock Markets might be more comfortable here as opposed to anywhere else in the forum? And your initial flotation didn't seem to be well/over subscribed looking at the story so far?

Anyway, here's an aspect of stocks and shares which might interest those of us with the odd bar of gold in the attic;

Psssst! It's still on YouTube after one day so it must be respectable and not foul rumour and innuendo?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The Markets Thread. More Bull or can you Bear it?

#3 Post by barkingmad » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:46 pm

Edward Dowd on the behaviour of more BigPharma;

"“In Wall Street I learned to think like a criminal, if I was a criminal, an evil criminal, in control of the money supply this is what I would do”
“I didn’t take the vaccine because Operation Warp anything sounds like a disaster.”
“They have to triple down and it’s going to get worse… I expect full on chaos this year”
---:He is alleging that the FDA and Pfizer colluded in the fraud about the vax efficacy. This is why Pfizer and the FDA wanted to hide the clinical data for 75 years- a warning flag for him.
He states it is because of a global financial implosion – essentially all the pension funds are broke, and governments are searching for ways to lock down an impoverished and angry populace.
They have come up with “health security” as a means to police the plebs.
So government and industry are in this together – pretty much what Reiner Fuellmich and Robert Kennedy have been saying since the beginning.
Very interesting details about the Pfizer whistleblower, the unblinded trials, and the BMJ article.
He then discusses the mass formation, propaganda, the duping of large numbers of people by the corrupt actions of a previously trusted institution, the FDA, which gets 50% of its budget from the drug companies, he watched the resignations from the FDA…the Pfizer fraud could not have occurred without the help of the FDA.
His analysis is based on how he interprets human behaviour, the actions of institutions – he would have needed to assess all this to be successful in the business world.
He says they cannot hide the insurance data on the deaths…he says they will triple down…and their actions will harden. Eventually all will come out:---

Popcorn at the ready;

https://rumble.com/vv1adx-breaking-excl ... fraud.html

Mostly audio thank goodness as this former portfolio manager doesn't seem to have a fixed camera device.

Sell gold, invest in coffins!!

Nice to hear from an insider who knows the dark side of the trade. :-bd