If credible evidence virus manuf. in lab. What then?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

If credible evidence virus manuf. in lab. What then?

#1 Post by Alisoncc » Thu May 27, 2021 11:35 pm

A year ago I wrote in these pages that the most plausible cause of the pandemic was an accidental leak of a coronavirus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. I have changed my view. I now think it’s likely that the cause of the pandemic is an accidental leak of an engineered coronavirus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/where-d ... 57vgt.html

The start of WWIII perhaps. A lot of powerful people are going to be very upset. Not to say those lacking power won't be happy either. The brown stuff will shirley hit the fan big time. Discuss.
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

prospector
Capt
Capt

Re: If credible evidence virus manuf. in lab. What then?

#2 Post by prospector » Fri May 28, 2021 1:42 am

If, as has been stated in a number of reports, these experiments were banned in USA, but finance was given to China by the States to continue on this line of experimentation with viruses in the Wuhan Lab, then I doubt America will have much of a leg to stand on.

The scientist, who has been named, who was part of the American involvement, was also the American on the WHO investigation, that has thus far produced no evidence as to origin. Dr Fauci, has also apparently been involved with the 3 million or so dollars given to the Wuhan lab for these experiments. It looks like when the fact that it originated in the Wuhan lab is established, there will be many people with egg on their faces.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Pontius Navigator » Fri May 28, 2021 7:05 am

***** crazy to find such bio research in a potential enemy country.

If case figures are true, are case and mortality rates tied directly to ethnicity?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Undried Plum » Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 am

The story about the pandemic starting in Wuhan and spreading therefrom was thoroughly debunked by virologists and epidemiologists well over a year ago.

Why is the nonsense being resurrected by the US?

The tale, V1.0, was that it started in a Wuhan live meat market which sold an infected pangolyn or somesuch critter. Absolutely zero evidence was ever produced and the 'theory' was debunked.

Then V2.0 was that it was a Chinky WMD thing developed in their equivalent of Porton Down or Fort Detrick. That was debunked by the virus having existed shortly after the US sent hundred of military athletes to and international games there.

V3.0 seems to be a resurrection of V2.0, but with emphasis on the US military/Gumment funding of work in that lab.

None of those theories quite matches the well-established fact that virus mutations happen quite naturally. **** happens, just like it did with the American Flu pandemic of 1918 to 1921(ish).

prospector
Capt
Capt

#5 Post by prospector » Fri May 28, 2021 11:36 am

Try these facts for size rather than opinion.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-BB1dxmhg

Or this lot, https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/breaking- ... ronavirus/

" Those efforts included “gain of function” research that used a process called “accelerated evolution” to create Covid Pandemic superbugs; enhanced bat born Covid mutants more lethal and more transmissable than wild COVID. Fauci’s studies alarmed scientists around the world who complained, according to a Dec 2017 NY Times article that:

“these researchers risk creating a monster germ that could escape the lab and seed a pandemic”

"In October 2014, following a series of Federal laboratory mishaps that narrowly missed releasing these deadly engineered viruses, President Obama ordered a halt to all federal funding for Dr. Fauci’s dangerous experiments.

It now appears that Fauci may have dodged the federal restrictions by shifting the research to the military lab in Wuhan. Congress needs to launch and investigation of NIAID’s mischief in China."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri May 28, 2021 11:45 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 am
The story about the pandemic starting in Wuhan and spreading therefrom was thoroughly debunked by virologists and epidemiologists well over a year ago.

Why is the nonsense being resurrected by the US?

The tale, V1.0, was that it started in a Wuhan live meat market which sold an infected pangolyn or somesuch critter. Absolutely zero evidence was ever produced and the 'theory' was debunked.

Then V2.0 was that it was a Chinky WMD thing developed in their equivalent of Porton Down or Fort Detrick. That was debunked by the virus having existed shortly after the US sent hundred of military athletes to and international games there.

V3.0 seems to be a resurrection of V2.0, but with emphasis on the US military/Gumment funding of work in that lab.

None of those theories quite matches the well-established fact that virus mutations happen quite naturally. **** happens, just like it did with the American Flu pandemic of 1918 to 1921(ish).
+1
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by AtomKraft » Fri May 28, 2021 12:36 pm

The fit with what was going on in Wuhan is perfect.

I don't think the Chinks spread it deliberately. It probably got out by accident and the Chinks, being the twats that they most definitely are, tried to cover it up- thus allowing the bug to get a good start.

No wonder the US rolled up China with Russia in the SIOP...

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8 Post by prospector » Fri May 28, 2021 9:02 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci- ... k-pandemic

"Fauci said knowledge from controversial pathogen experiments 'outweigh the risk' of possible pandemic"

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by Undried Plum » Fri May 28, 2021 9:05 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:36 pm
The fit with what was going on in Wuhan is perfect.

I don't think the Chinks spread it deliberately. It probably got out by accident and the Chinks, being the twats that they most definitely are, tried to cover it up- thus allowing the bug to get a good start.

No wonder the US rolled up China with Russia in the SIOP...

Oh! Ferfuxake!!!

prospector
Capt
Capt

#10 Post by prospector » Sat May 29, 2021 7:35 am

"The story about the pandemic starting in Wuhan and spreading therefrom was thoroughly debunked by virologists and epidemiologists well over a year ago." On what evidence???

Only because Pres Trump said he believed there was a very strong indication that was the origin of the virus. Even now, many months later, the balance of opinion is swinging to that point of view. And why not, if it was a natural occurrence, then surely it would have manifested itself long before now. Or was it an infection that went under another name??

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat May 29, 2021 8:03 am

If it was proven beyond all possible doubt? Answer, not a lot, don't do it again. The Huawei ban has been perhaps the most significant attack by the US on China yet the World goes on.

I would contend there are multiple black propaganda threads here masking the truth and creating plausible truths and counters. The best propaganda comes from embellishing the truth and stories based on what you want to believe.

So much disinformation that you will never convince everyone of the truth.

Look at the Bitcoin scam citing well known people, Dragons Den, Piers Morgan, the wayward Prince etc. I have not seen any denials therefore it must be true.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#12 Post by prospector » Sat May 29, 2021 10:19 pm

ps://www.foxnews.com/world/explosive-study-c ... ated-covid

"It was during their COVID-19 vaccine research that the pair came across "unique fingerprints" indicating the virus didn’t come from nature, they said. The telltale clue: a rare finding in the COVID-carrying virus of a row of four amino acids, which give off a positive charge and bond to negative human cells".

prospector
Capt
Capt

#13 Post by prospector » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:14 am

https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporters ... epublicans

Looks like the Trump Derangement Syndrome has had some adverse effects.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:18 pm

May I refer interested parties to this information as per my post #6319 in the Coronabollocks thread?

https://rumble.com/v2oehk4-dr-david-mar ... in-of.html

As Alison said:--"The start of WWIII perhaps. A lot of powerful people are going to be very upset. Not to say those lacking power won't be happy either. The brown stuff will shirley hit the fan big time. Discuss".

I suspect that shirley's fan is already suffering repeated impacts of ordure although the MSM are carefully distancing themselves from any such reportage! X(

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by John Hill » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:24 pm

I do not believe a word of this...........
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#16 Post by prospector » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:53 am

JH.
Is it not that the virus came from a Lab, from an animal in the wet market in Wuhan, that it was intentionally let out, that is all a figment of everybody's imagination? not one word???

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by John Hill » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:12 am

The story that the virus was created in a lab where an animal was infected and released in a market in Wuhan is just too convenient to pass my creditability test.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#18 Post by prospector » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:00 am

The last I heard was that an animal was infected, deliberately, it was then supposed to be put down and disposed of safely.
However, one of the Lab staff, being pressed to make a dollar, took the animal to the wet market and sold it. Such an occurrence would be so possible that it might even be true. Anyway, as good a reason as any I've seen yet.

Why such experimentation was being carried out at all is the question I would like answered, it was banned in the USA as being to dangerous.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by barkingmad » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:20 am

John Hill wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:12 am
The story that the virus was created in a lab where an animal was infected and released in a market in Wuhan is just too convenient to pass my creditability test.
Why not look at the laboratory in the University of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA where Collins, Baric and Peter Daszak were up to no good as per the 2015 admission by Daszak that;

“until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process”.

I believe that statement qualifies as a BGO*?

Though some would prefer to stick with the bat and pangolin indulging in a romantic tryst before they wandered down to the Wuhan wet market because that diverts attention from bioweapons research at home in the good ole’ US of A. :-?

* Bleedin’ Glimpse of the Obvious. :))

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by John Hill » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:33 am

Oh dear, I thought the USA was a party to the Biological Weapons Convention.