Racism?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Racism?

#1 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:52 am

The differences between some neighbouring countries in the World are small, between Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan for example.
Other countries although adjacent, are very different.

Whether the differences are large or small, they were sufficient for the peoples of those places to divide themselves from their neighbours and create comfort zones for themselves, seperate from 'them next door'.

In these days, countries like the UK are filled with all sorts of people- but really why should anyone be surprised that peace and harmony isnot breaking out widely.

In fact, the recent football related racist performance just goes to show that while the common peasantry can be persuaded to keep quiet (mostly), we are a long way from actually liking the immigrants.

But really, why would anyone welcome mass immigration? There's nothing in it for the occupants of a 'country'.

Frankly, racism is endemic in us all. That fact is obvious by the creation of countries, and we all come from one- well, perhaps not Americans....

Why are we trying to force people to live with many that are unlike themselves? We are kicking against an innate characteristic- and one that is deeply ingrained in every single one of us.

Also, what's the point of constantly railing against what is clearly such an inbuilt characteristic? It's a part of us, like it or not.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Racism?

#2 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:07 am

Law-breaking or law-abiding is a much more important distinction in immigration matters than dermal reflectivity.

I see that the EU is excoriating Greece for protecting its borders from marauding illegal immigrants, ie criminals.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-57809909
The EU countries 'pushing back' asylum seekers at sea

A top EU official has told the BBC that the Greek government must stop the illegal deportation of migrants arriving on the country’s borders.

The Commissioner for Home Affairs, Ylva Johansonn, said that the “very well founded” reports of 'pushbacks' at sea and on land were “violations of fundamental European values".

Human rights groups allege that thousands of people seeking asylum in Europe have been pushed back from Greece to Turkey before being given a chance to apply for asylum.

Greece has always denied the allegations.

Legitimate asylum seekers wishing to enter the EU from Turkey, for example, are perfectly capable of applying to the Consular facilities there of their intended destination for asylum status to be considered.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:25 am

I certainly understand why black people are upset when it becomes clear that some of the natives don't like them.

But someone ought to point out that complaining about not being liked, is not going to make them like you!

-If I had the answer, I'd post it....

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by OFSO » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:14 am

It is impossible to insult on racial grounds a person who is a fine, upstanding, honourable member of his race. I know one Nigerian who meets that criteria. Calling him a coon, black bastard, nig, or worse, would make ME look an idiot.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:40 am

I do not doubt that somewhere amongst the many tens of thousands of criminal immigrants there may perhaps be one or two genuine asylum seekers such as Opposition MPs who re hounded out of there country or perhaps threatened with imprisonment for telling the truth, such as Julian Assange and Craig Murray. Those 'good' guys should follow the normal procedures for applying to seek asylum by presenting themselves to a suitable Consular facility.

As for the behaviour of the coastguard in protecting Greek waters from criminals, I think some of tactics shown in this video may seem a bit harsh, but preventing their small vessel from being overwhelmed by aggressive boarders by means of a gentle shove with a boat hook is probably justifiable, as is the firing of carefully aimed warning shots with a rifle.

Far from denying that these events take place, the Greek government should be buying advertising time on tv networks in the *****-hole countries and they should show what happens to criminals who take the piss by breaking EU immigration laws.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:50 am

These EU idiots will ruin Europe.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Boac » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:15 am

"will ruin Europe" - where HAVE you been?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:27 am

The British equivalent of those Greek coastguard cutters are doing the opposite.

They are actively going to the median line and taking criminal immigrant boats off ffrench hands and bringing them into Britain.

Nigel Fromage proved indisputably that this is going on and he was the first to do so.

You certainly wouldn't see the BBC sending Fergal Keane and a BBC film crew out into the Channel to record what is going on there, despite the fact that knowledge of what goes on in La Manche is what propels the human trafficking into Kos and Lesbos et al.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by Rwy in Sight » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Accepting the images of the Turkish Coast Guards as a valuable source of the behaviour of their Greek opposite service puts a serious dent on BBC reliability and respect of journalist standards.

It is like if you put me or Slasher on which lady would be accepted at a night club.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:58 pm

The lack of response to my OP is illuminating.

Everyone is cowed into keeping quiet, lest they be branded......the r word.

What a shower of utter pansies.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#11 Post by prospector » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:38 pm

Why is it that different races were produced with different skin colours? was it perhaps because before the days of military uniforms one could readily distinguish who was on your side? It would appear the only thing that has survived through the ages is warfare, for whatever purpose, and it would appear that it will thrive forever somewhere on this planet. Skin colour still being one of the causes in this day and age. It was enough to start the riots in America over the George Floyd affair.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:53 pm

God only knows, literally.

Why are we being pussy-whipped into being forced to like our own culture being destroyed by foreign folk?

Lord, I don't mind them as individuals, but at this rate the British are inevitably a gonner.

Hands up who wants that.

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:54 pm

-
If I had the answer, I'd post it....
Wogs begin at Dover.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:01 am

The British have become a Nation of utter wankbags.
It's a true shame.

Listening to the BBC, is like joining the LGBTQ movement.

The galloping lefty bias is ingrained in the young, due to the wanky lefty teachers.

I comment from a distance, and have found it refreshing!

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:04 am

And still, no one on here has the balls to respond to my OP. What a lot of utter cowed pussies are all of you.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:12 am

Pilots?
Wankers, more like.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#17 Post by prospector » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:50 am

It would appear, after watching the rioting and looting in America, and the rioting and looting in South Africa, one thing stands out very distinctly, the one thing the vast majority of the participants have in common. Has anybody in positions of political power ever commented on this fact??

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by llondel » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:01 am

prospector wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:50 am
It would appear, after watching the rioting and looting in America, and the rioting and looting in South Africa, one thing stands out very distinctly, the one thing the vast majority of the participants have in common. Has anybody in positions of political power ever commented on this fact??
For that one you might need to look at who's in political power and what they've usually got in common with each other but not with the rioters.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by Rwy in Sight » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:19 am

I am surprised the support people who like to bring Western societies to undesired state get from groups they would suffer the more.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:05 am

OP, pussies? Really you said it all and nothing really to say.

Individuals of any race or creed or crew or clan or class or country can be good company and valued neighbours or complete PITA.

If you are a PITA and happen to be black then I am a racist.

Of the PITA I have known and met they were to a man white. An American on a cruise ship, on transmit at max volume. Another cruise ship, British lecturer also on transmit. A Yorkie, a smarmy git. A Brummie neighbour, even worse.

Tykes as a group are disliked by Yellow Bellies. Then there are the MacGregors and the Campbells.

Racism is simply a political handle.

Semetic is another political handle. A member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.

Christianity is yet another with inter denominational marriage still unacceptable with some sects.

Interracial marriage is also uncommon amongst some races.