A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: New Zealand

#301 Post by Pinky the pilot » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:16 am

You mean he is getting an Ardon for Ardern
Boac; "Oohh you are awful...." [-X :D
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#302 Post by John Hill » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:19 am

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:30 am
FD2, re your question: “What difference does it make if NZ deaths are per capita or just deaths due to Covid?”, perhaps this will help?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5453888/

I doubt if J H will benefit from this as he is already drifting from the topic of stats and into fantasies about Shergar’s sister which seems like evasion... :-? :-w
Evading what? :-?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#303 Post by FD2 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:32 am

I had a look at that link bm and it seems to advocate fancy preparations in order to present the data in an easier manner and draw information from it, which might be handy in the future for preventing mortalities and better methods of control, but where does it go from there?

A very rough count seems to indicate a death rate of .042 for the population of New Zealand and a rate of .315 for the UK. Very rough I know but about 7 times the rate in the UK compared to New Zealand. So Ardern's methods and presentation may not have been to everyone's liking but there would appear to have been 2100 deaths in NZ and 208,000 in the UK. If the NZ rate was as high as the UK then we would have lost rather more than we did.

Yes - she's elevated herself and there have been a few problems as a result of the lockdowns just as with the UK but I'm not arguing about it - same as many people here, apart from a few of the perpetually discontented know alls.

BTW if you don't like Ardern's looks then too bad - we're all born the way we are so less playground jibes please. Are you a double for Gregory Peck or Mike Tindall pre-nose job? :))

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#304 Post by flyboy22 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:24 am

Hi all....I'm 'late' to the discussion and have read some of the comments - not all. So please 'bare with' if I repeat something that's already covered in another post.

I note that Jacinda Ardern did actually say "Unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth". She was referring to other 'messages' that people might hear or see which does not come from the government's website. Clearly, she is suggesting that any other source must be telling lies. Only the government website publishes the truth. Now I don't know about others here, but I have listened to many very well-published, reputable and respected medical practitioners who have spoken out, at risk of losing their jobs, livelihoods etc, in an effort to get the actual truth out to people. And they've based their broadcasts on facts and evidence that they themselves have experienced. Not ridiculous forecasts from 'scientists' who've been proven wrong for decades.

When you compare their honest and sometimes emotional (due being banned from treating patients with life-saving inexpensive [no profits for big pharma'] drugs) observations, with the almost 'read from a script' utterances from government's, politicians, gov-paid 'scientists', and the MSM puppets, it jumps out of the screen as to who is actually telling the truth and who is lying to us.

Plus..those qualified and caring medical practitioners, scientists, epidemiologists, virologists, who have presented us with the truth from the clear evidence they've seen with their own eyes, have not been invited to debate with any of the gov-paid 'scientists', or 'doctors' on the MSM. Why not? Because the latter wouldn't last 5min before their lies would be laid bare. They do not want us (the general public) to hear what they have to say. As we might then actually realise that much of what we've been told for the last almost 3yrs, is a bunch of lies.

There's much more, of course....but I'll leave it there for now....

prospector
Capt
Capt

#305 Post by prospector » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:55 pm

" As we might then actually realize that much of what we've been told for the last almost 3yrs, is a bunch of lies."

I do believe many have come to that conclusion.

https://thehighwire.com/news/national-p ... l-freedom/

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#306 Post by John Hill » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:44 pm

That poll was in the USA and I like to think we live in a different world, no bleach enemas, no ivermectin miracle cures.
" As we might then actually realize that much of what we've been told for the last almost 3yrs, is a bunch of lies."
Just remember that Jacinda told you not to believe that rubbish.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#307 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:52 pm

prospector wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:55 pm

I do believe many have come to that conclusion.

https://thehighwire.com/news/national-p ... l-freedom/
+ :-bd But prospector, please exercise great care in posting such material or you may find yourself sharing a cell (O-N variant) with me.

Stuff like this is unwelcome as it proves to the mass formation victims that they may have been fooled by their masters over the last 31 months and have gone on to make life-changing critical decisions based on the untruths and that hurts bigtime! ^#(^

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#308 Post by FD2 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:56 pm

Stuff like this is unwelcome as it proves to the mass formation victims that they may have been fooled by their masters over the last 31 months and have gone on to make life-changing critical decisions based on the untruths and that hurts bigtime!

And the 'proof' please? Mass deaths or less deaths?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#309 Post by John Hill » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:22 pm

I suspect we (in NZ) have not yet seen our period of mass deaths as should we be exposed to another round those who will cry for freedom to die will shout down any measures that would have a chance of saving us.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#310 Post by barkingmad » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:07 pm

FD2 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:56 pm
Stuff like this is unwelcome as it proves to the mass formation victims that they may have been fooled by their masters over the last 31 months and have gone on to make life-changing critical decisions based on the untruths and that hurts bigtime!

And the 'proof' please? Mass deaths or less deaths?
Deaths previously which were/are attributed to Covid being discovered as genuine ‘flu or pneumonia which is what killed thousands in winter for aeons.

We can’t possibly discuss Vak Scene deaths, despite the VAERS, UK Yellow Card and Euromomo figures, all from official guvvment sources but knowledge of which will stimulate Vaks hesitancy e g;

https://trusttheevidence.substack.com/p ... n-children

These children must have been murdered, run over in a RTA, drowned or caught a weird ‘lergy, causes about which neither the police nor the medical profession seem to be concerned.

And to think that we believed all that our guvvments told us about masks, anti-social distancing and lockdowns to flatten the curve in 3 weeks?

But I reluctantly congratulate the medical profession and their supervising health authorities for the unspoken miracle which was the almost total eradication of influenza over the last 2 winters, an achievement over previous decades when millions were spent in the hunt for a cure or a Vak Scene.

Not even Porton Down UK nor the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, have claimed the credit for that medical breakthrough... :-?

The latter institution features large in the paper trail of Gain of Function experiments which allegedly have sailed too close to the wind when legality is considered.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -wuhan-lab

No wonder some have nicknamed him “Flip-Flop” Fauci, such are the many and varied reverse-ferrets he has been recorded performing.

And that name Daszak keeps cropping up, wasn’t he the one who said in 2015 that we needed a pandemic “and the economics follow the hype...Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process....”?

It wasn’t really a NOVEL ‘rona virus, was it, if the architects were bragging about their creation 5 years before “the emergency”?!

But, we all got scared and believed the hype, didn’t we? X(

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.”

prospector
Capt
Capt

#311 Post by prospector » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:12 pm

And another major problem affecting children that may have been caused by excessive mask wearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/potentia ... c-who-says

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#312 Post by John Hill » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:45 pm

prospector wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:12 pm
And another major problem affecting children that may have been caused by excessive mask wearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/potentia ... c-who-says
I did a search of the Faux article and did not find the word 'mask'. Are you extrapolating your way into deep BS?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#313 Post by John Hill » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:59 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:07 pm
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.”

You should rattle your dags and strive to catch up with the herd.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#314 Post by prospector » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:07 am

"I did a search of the Faux article and did not find the work 'mask'. Are you extrapolating your way into deep BS?"

Go to 1.25 and go to the end of the accompanying video and it is quite clearly stated by the Dr being questioned on likely causes.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#315 Post by John Hill » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:10 am

Well if a doctor said that on Faux that is two good reasons to not believe it.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#316 Post by FD2 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:37 am

Deaths previously which were/are attributed to Covid being discovered as genuine ‘flu or pneumonia which is what killed thousands in winter for aeons.

I'm not heavily into conspiracy theories, so who has done the investigating and discovering? I get the anomaly in 'trust the evidence' - all from Spain over a 1 - 2 week period - very suspicious, alien abduction maybe? Perhaps just a balls up more likely.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#317 Post by John Hill » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:25 am

Some may find it convenient to claim in various phraseology that "they would have died anyway" but the graph I showed in post #290 claims to show "Deaths over and above normal..".

prospector
Capt
Capt

#318 Post by prospector » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:00 am

Opinions of many doctors as to how this pandemic was handled in America, and where many other countries took their information from.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#319 Post by John Hill » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:10 am

I do not think we can learn much from America re handling of Covid..

prospector
Capt
Capt

#320 Post by prospector » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:50 am

Exactly, that was the point of posting that video. The Americans were so dictated to by people like Dr Fauci and his gang, he was aptly named "flip flop Fauci" one day for no mask, next for one mask, then better to have two masks, and then the vaccine would stop the virus, and stop it being spread, but all proven to be wrong, did not stop the virus, did not stop the spread, many people adversely affected, NZ blindly followed along with the so called experts opinions, schools shut down, not for the sake of the children, but at the dictates of teachers union.