New Zealand

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: New Zealand

#61 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:49 am

Ha ha
Counterspin New Zealand is a media organisation that spreads conspiracy theories and is backed by Steve Bannon's US platform GTV.
=)) =)) =))
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by FD2 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:12 am

No axe for it to grind then John? ;))) :))

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#63 Post by Karearea » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:20 am

John Hill wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:49 am
Ha ha
Counterspin New Zealand is a media organisation that spreads conspiracy theories and is backed by Steve Bannon's US platform GTV.
=)) =)) =))
Never heard of him, or that "platform".

Watch it with the sound off, if you like.
feed may need refreshing occasionally
Around the world thoughts shall fly In the twinkling of an eye

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:58 am

FD2 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:12 am
No axe for it to grind then John?

I am somewhat adverse to professional liars and general ****.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:00 am

Karearea wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:20 am

I guess you have never heard of Donald Trump.

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by Karearea » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:05 am

John Hill wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:00 am
Karearea wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:20 am

I guess you have never heard of Donald Trump.
Why do you guess that?
Of course I've heard of Donald Trump, the media here were full of him during his presidency. Did you not read that?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:14 am

Karearea wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:05 am
Why do you guess that?
Of course I've heard of Donald Trump, the media here were full of him during his presidency. Did you not read that?
Bannon was chief executive of Donald Trump's presidential campaign and stayed close to Trump. He is one of the principal claimants that Biden's election was fraudulent, but if you want to believe anything from him or his news organization then that's OK with me.

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by Karearea » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:19 am

I know nothing of him or his news organisation, and I don't need your permission to believe anything - thank you - I just watch video with my own eyes. And real events, like the convoys that went through NZ on Sunday and all the supporters on the roadsides.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:24 am

Of course you are free to believe anything you like and fortunately for you there is an ever widening range of fanciful lies to occupy your mind.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#70 Post by prospector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:56 am

Try and see if you can shoot this article down as fanciful lies

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:47 am

prospector wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:56 am
Try and see if you can shoot this article down as fanciful lies
Nah, I will stand aside and let you enjoy it!

prospector
Capt
Capt

#72 Post by prospector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:56 am

Far to many provable facts for you to digest??

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:27 am

Do not ascribe to me a position I do not hold then expect me to defend it.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#74 Post by prospector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:51 am

OK, how about just taking the time to watch the video and then tell me what you do not agree with.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by barkingmad » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:35 pm

prospector, thank you for that excellent video and for reminding me of the presenter whose collection of talks is well worth watching! :-bd

Alas there is a significant proportion of our O-N members for whom there is no true gospel outside that of the Mainstream Corporate Sponsored Narrative.

Any attempt to point to alternative sources of info, especially those which have been censored off the usual platforms by our revived-USSR-style of meeja and guvvment diktats is automatically vilified and put down by the usual suspects here.

Also I have appreciated that those who have blindly gone along with the "official" line, which is now increasingly being shown as defective and misleading, were comfortable in that 'mass formation' to the same extent as if they were following a religion which provided much succour and security.

But now that same comfort blanket is looking increasingly tattered and threadbare and the unfortunates are happy to take it out on those who tried to raise the alarm at the outbreak of the 'plague' and at the anomalous handling and precautions.

What is also understandably unpalatable and ultimately frightening is the horrible realisation (too late) as to what foul brew is circulating within our bloodstreams and settling in our organs.

All this with NO evidence of medium to long-term effects, on all ages, which should have been ironed out in properly conducted trials

The BigPharma companies who have supplied and pushed the Vak Scenes as hard as any heroin pusher, ably assisted by docile guvvments and corrupt medical empires, still refuse to release the formulae of these brews and to co-operate as they should by regulation, in following up and logging and taking action on adverse events.

Also suspicious is the desire to lock away the details of the brews' contents and their research for 75 years (fortunately overturned in the courts) along with the total indemnity against liability and prosecution for any damages. ~X(

However, that legal protection evaporates when evidence and proof of malign intent to cause harm is proven, for which there already is a considerable body of information accumulating.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#76 Post by Dushan » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:28 pm

prospector wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:51 am
OK, how about just taking the time to watch the video and then tell me what you do not agree with.
You must be joking. Mr. Hill doesn't do that. He just throws in a few barbs and goes back under the bridge.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#77 Post by barkingmad » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:53 pm

Lovely country, full of opportunities, at least for some sadistic perverted N Z Plod;

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by FD2 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:06 pm

Yep - they should have followed Trump's advice and just grabbed her by the pussy. What do expect them to do? Crowd control equates to perversion in your book does it? It was her choice to get undressed wasn't it?

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by FD2 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:14 pm

The arrest count is rising as the cops clear the area around Parliament of these people :YMAPPLAUSE: , who are demonstrating for their 'freedom', and a small section of them who seem intent on storming Parliament like the buffoons that Chump wound up to storm the Capitol. Largely a peaceful protest here but embedded groups of those who will always be malcontents no matter what. Groups also demonstrating against Three Waters and also 1080 plus a few other worthy causes no doubt. People assaulted and abused for wearing face masks near them as well as local shop keepers likewise and made to close for their own safety.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#80 Post by prospector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 pm

FD2,

Have you watched the video in my post 70? If you have can you not see why many are protesting in many places around the world? If you have not then I can see you are another that only swallows the "official" claptrap from so called experts that have no more experience of this lurgy then many other experts who are not employed as public servants, who have come up with many differing views on the best way to handle this disease. Obviously this vaccine does not meet the definition of a vaccine, we were told 1 jab, then 2 jabs then 3 jabs, and still people are getting infected. and spreading the disease. How many more jabs are going to be needed? How much research has been done to determine the long term effects of this chemical injection that is being forced on everybody who wants to have a normal life style?. I have had the three jabs, but only because I fall into the category of being most at risk, surely it is up to every person to define their own risk factor and behave accordingly, and not be dictated too.