A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: New Zealand

#41 Post by FD2 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:03 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:44 pm
Like her idiot sister in Scotland, Jacinda survives courtesy of the non-existent opposition.
The National Party is getting its act together and you'll have to wait till next year's elections to see if you're right. National has been shambolic for several years but latest polls show she is slipping down. ACT Party also doing pretty well so between them there could be big changes. But you don't really know diddly squat about NZ politics do you?

ps Your little clip there is complete bollocks but you can believe what you like. Where do you dredge this crap up from? It's just dog whistle stuff.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#42 Post by FD2 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:09 pm

Dushan wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:36 pm
FD2 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:50 pm
Thanks Dushan - honour restored. I found it hard to believe that the descendants of men who fought so valiantly in two world wars could behave like that.

Did 'Justin The Woke' really flee as the papers said?
Yes he did. He was whisked to "a secure, undisclosed location" which everyone knows is a Harrington lake cottage used by Prime Ministers as a retreat (similar to Camp David in US). The next day he announced that he tested positive for COWARD-19 and that he will not be emerging for a while. However he is expected to show up on February 2, and if he sees a shadow of a truck to go back into his hole for another 6 weeks.
He's not a patch on his father. Thought it suspicious that he got away with all his black face appearances when he was younger. Anyone vaguely right of centre would have been crucified.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#43 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:33 pm

FD2
I didn't make the clip- just posted it.
As you say, we are all free to believe what we like.

So, Jacinda is actually riding high in the polls then?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by John Hill » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:36 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:33 pm
FD2

Polls are just opinions too.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#45 Post by FD2 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:09 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:14 pm
From November 2021:-

Extract from a letter sent to the NZ Medical Council from a retired Doctor in Tauranga.
“… the still birth rate has rocketed. Usually there are 114 still births per year for the entire country but in just two weeks Hastings alone had 9 still births in vaccinated mothers who were following your advice to get the vaccine. You are responsible for the death of those babies. You have blood on your hands. I suppose you are also in denial regarding the deaths of teenagers.
We have 2 siblings dead after the vaxathon in Christchurch – a girl aged 15 and a boy aged 17. Plus a 17 year old boy in Northland and a 13 year old in the South Island – both dead the day after their vaccination -and a 14 year old boy in South Auckland who died 2 hours after his vaccination. Also the 17 year old girl whose death should have stopped the roll out but was instead blamed, prior to any autopsy report, on the pill – which she had been prescribed some time prior so therefore the GP would have checked for clotting risk factors at that point in time.
I know a lot more about this case then you do as I know close family friends. I am also aware that the government has asked families involved with severe adverse reactions and deaths to sign waivers that come with financial settlements. This blatant attempt to further cover up vaccine failures is abhorrent, as is the gagging of the media at the cost of millions of dollars of tax payer money.
Why don’t you speak up against this propaganda ? Why do you sit quietly and do nothing while the government promotes a drug that should never have passed Medsafe? And to add insult to injury, in promoting the vaccine you have violated the Nuremberg Code in its entirety. You might like to look that up and familiarise yourself with your offences. You are all guilty of crimes against humanity. And if you think I am exaggerating, you are wrong.
I have all of your names and I have forwarded them – except for Dr Goodman, who I know is in her heart a very decent person – along with the names of Dr Bryan Betty and Dr Samantha Murton and the NZ board of the RANZCOG, to Dr Reiner Fuelmich. Dr Fuelmich is an international trial lawyer who has successfully sued large fraudulent corporations eg Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank. His worldwide network of lawyers has listened to over a hundred experts from every field of science and medicine relating to the current PCR / Covid fraud. In due course he intends to put a Nuremberg 2 trial through the International Criminal Court.
Finally, I do not wish to be associated with a scientifically ignorant organisation that has lost its ability to practice evidence based medicine, has banned open debate, censors its doctors, allows politicians to decide how best to treat patients, has abandoned the principal of informed consent and, worst of all, has broken its promise to first do no harm. I hold you in the utmost contempt as do many New Zealanders. I shall see you on the other side of history. My conscience will be clear but may God have mercy on you”.
Alanna Ratna, Retired GP, Tauranga.

DO YOU SEE IT YET?!?!? ~X(
The rather excitable Dr Ratner appears to be part of the small group (about 25 out of over 16,000 doctors practising here) of anti-vax doctors. One of them, an American, was practising in a surgery in a town about 5 miles from here. She was issuing vaccine exemption certificates on no medical grounds to people afraid to have the jab - for a fee of course - but has now had her licence withdrawn by the medical council.

There will always be conspiracy fans - from JFK, through the Apollo missions, 9-11, Covid etc. If anyone thinks there's no open debate in this country about views such as those of Ratnar then they should really do a little research. Especially any idiots who believe Ardern and her people would deliberately suppress any free discussion of these matters. I use the term 'idiots' deliberately - there's a perfectly free press here and though they may be a little(!) left leaning, especially after the 51 murders in Christchurch, if they suspect the wool is being pulled over their eyes they will go for the jugular.

And as I said earlier, the plan has been to open up when the vaccination numbers show some hope of slowing the Omicron spread and not overwhelming the health system:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health ... accination

And another where Ratnar calls Ardern a communist. I think we can guess where her sympathies lie can't we? Ardern may be very touchy feely and be trying to introduce some rather divisive legislation but she's only a 'communist' to someone who may be slightly unhinged and obsessive - a bit like the man who murdered 51 people in Christchurch.

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/li ... oarhJmX7V/

https://libertynz.podbean.com/e/dr-alan ... bioweapon/

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by FD2 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:16 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:33 pm
FD2

As John Hill says polls are just opinions but as I wrote she's slipping down in them at present. All political parties go up and down in popularity - there's every possibility that Labour will lose the next election - but what actually counts is what the result is in 2023. Opinion polls have been wrong often - remember the looks on the BBC presenters' faces when the Brexit result was announced? =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by barkingmad » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:21 am

I found the speaker in this video difficult to watch so I transferred my attention to the signer beside St Jacinta/Jacinda as it reduced the eyestrain.

Then eventually I had to give up as it was all too much listening to the result of absolute power corruption, practised I A W the standard Global Young Leaders' syllabus:-

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19- ... KL6SOWR4I/

But hopefully it's good news for those unfortunates trapped inside and outside of that formerly great little country?

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#48 Post by FD2 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:51 pm

Whatever. i-)

It's good to be starting the next phase of the big Covid-19 adventure with only 56 or so deaths. Wicked witch's lies I expect? Probably another 100,000 or so they've lied about and covered up! ;)))

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#49 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:03 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:21 am
But hopefully it's good news for those unfortunates trapped inside and outside of that formerly great little country?
Probably not as you can see civilian contractors are erecting more electrified fences around MIQ (Military Incarceration Quarantine) camps throughout the country.

You should write to the head of the NZ Army, Major General John Boswell, regarding allegations of torture in these camps.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#50 Post by prospector » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:22 am

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national ... dhp&pc=U53

"Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Māori-Crown Relations Minister Kelvin Davis are denying claims the border reopening decision was made without Māori consultation.

The Government announced on Thursday that mandatory state-run managed isolation and quarantine (MIQ) will be phased out for international arrivals from March, with travellers expected to self-isolate for seven to 10 days instead.

In a statement released shortly after, Dr Donna Cormack from Te Rōpu Whakakaupapa Urutā - the National Māori Pandemic Group - said the plan was made without consultation with Māori, or consideration for their wellbeing."

Who runs this country? Do the elected representatives always have to put up with this lack of cooperation from a very small minority of the population.

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#51 Post by Karearea » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:35 am

The largest and best-supported demonstration I can ever remember is described thus by MSM:
the sound of car horns and rage as a convoy descended on Parliament grounds and clogged the streets
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/n ... rliament

and both the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition :-\ decline to 'engage' with the protesters

while
New Zealand’s Omicron outbreak could result in millions of infections and hundreds and thousands of confirmed cases, newly-released modelling shows.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health ... midmarch

and a member of my extended family feels she can no longer embrace her unvaccinated good friend.

Very disappointing.
Around the world thoughts shall fly In the twinkling of an eye

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#52 Post by Dushan » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:41 am

The funny thing, in Ottawa, is that there were 10s of thousands people mingling in close contact, not a mask to be seen, now for 11 days. According to all the "predictions" and "modeling" they should all be dead or at least in hospital ICUs stacked 10 deep.

Not a word of the Kung Flu from MSM so it isn’t happening.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#53 Post by Karearea » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:35 pm

Couple of videos indicative of the support for the convoy:

44sec.

and a 3:39 video here:

https://rumble.com/vuc7be-nz-convoy-day ... ation.html

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: A bit of a ruckus in Wellington

#54 Post by John Hill » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 pm

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#55 Post by Karearea » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:12 pm

I wonder why the Herald headline called it a "Covid-19 Omicron convoy protest".

The convoy participants don't call it anything of the kind.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by John Hill » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:19 pm

Karearea wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:12 pm
I wonder why the Herald headline called it a "Covid-19 Omicron convoy protest".

The convoy participants don't call it anything of the kind.
It's all part of the conspiracy of media..... :D

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#57 Post by FD2 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:22 pm

I noticed some Three Waters protesters in there too. Probably also some others trying to make their own points - they mostly seem to want 'freedom' from something - without nasty old government cramping their activities. People don't seem to want to wait for elections any more and a recent poll suggests that Saint Jacinda still has majority support...

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by FD2 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:27 pm

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by Karearea » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:00 am

Non-MSM, live stream from Parliament grounds, Wellington. Video is choppy at times but watchable, and feed may need refreshing occasionally; I've been watching it for several hours.

https://counterspinmedia.com/live-stream/

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by John Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:46 am

Karearea wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:00 am
Non-MSM, live stream from Parliament grounds, Wellington. Video is choppy at times but watchable, and feed may need refreshing occasionally; I've been watching it for several hours.

https://counterspinmedia.com/live-stream/
Could be good if it was working.....