Millions of us might be **** if we ignore the Russian-Ukraine war

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Re: Millions of us might be **** if we ignore the Russian-Ukraine war

#5681 Post by probes » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:05 am

Which brings us back to - what's wrong with people? Why can't they just mind their business and live their lives?

Or at least refuse to be sent to drain out UKR ammo with their bodies.
And so putin condemns terrorism and deaths in moscow and sends missiles to kill UKR people. They don't count as people for him, of course. I watched the film based on the notes of Hitler's secretary - she said he had been a nice man privately. I wonder if putin is nice to someone.
He is really skilled at telling total idiotic conspiracies with straight face, though. So the Tajik guys came with a white sedan and after their killing spree were driving the car towards Byelorussia to go to Ukraine where they were expected already.
Why didn't the 'organisers' swap cars? Because they swapped the men instead, the black humour goes.
The massacre and the brutality paraded to the world (how the guys were treated when caught) has sparkled tensions in ruz troops. Not that they (ruz and other nationalities, especially the Muslims) were best buddies before.

The events in the frontline are not good for UKR, ruz is doing their regular 'meat cycles'.
Events elsewhere are remarkable, especially in the Crimea - the damage is much more extensive than the 2 landing ships and command centre, but not quite confirmed yet.

"The burning shall continue": What lies behind Ukraine's attacks on Russia's oil refineries, and how have they impacted the Kremlin?

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5682 Post by tango15 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:36 am

This whole 'escaping to Ukraine' thing is being laughed at by Ukrainians. Effectively, Ukraine's border posts with other other countries are closed. Ukrainians can't leave and very few foreigners can enter, so it's difficult to imagine how a group of Tajiks would get into Ukraine, especially with Tajik or Russian passports. I think even Putin has now decided that it was an act of terrorism. The Chechen problem has never fully gone away, and no doubt he was mindful of that when he made his initial pronouncements.

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5683 Post by probes » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:45 pm

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5684 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:53 pm

One of the better conspiracy theories I've seen.

Blue and blue are a very unusual combination for adult males, unless it is a thing in Russia.
Black/black is about the only common same combination I usually see in adults, otherwise there is a general tendency to have different colours for tops and bottoms.
There do not seem to be any not involved who are wearing the same colour combination.
All of them are certainly built like paramilitaries.
The guy at 0:54 who starts shouting then looks at the next blue guy further down, who then shouts also, and then looks back at the first shouter.
There are further 'blue' individuals at 0:01 and 0:15 in the video.
All of them are positioned just in from the aisle, with the couple of seats empty between them and the aisle, and I think that's why the woman gets shoved out of the way.
Their body language is that of people who are giving orders, not making suggestions or appeals.
The phone videoing would be a good excuse for maintaining a position.

As guilty as a puppy next to a pile of poo, in terms of all being FSB.

Only remaining questions are whether they were all there knowing the atrocity was planned (or were they on another op, or just general incognito security, like sky marshals),
and whether or not the terrorists were aware they would be there and had been told not to shoot at blue/blue.
This would be another reason why the terrorists were then beaten to insensibility, so they were not capable of denouncing anyone in their public appearance.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5685 Post by PHXPhlyer » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:09 pm

Ukraine destroying Musk's Starlink systems being used by Russia

https://www.haystack.tv/v/ukraine-destr ... ems-russia

PP

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5686 Post by probes » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:06 pm

Fox3WheresMyBanana wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:53 pm
One of the better conspiracy theories I've seen.
must be, as it's disappeared now :D.

Russian landing ship Konstantin Olshansky hit with Neptune missile, says Ukraine
It's the one ruz took from UKR in 2014.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5687 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:10 pm

Didn't look like a faked video to me.
Just as well we got a look quickly - thanks for posting!

I suspect it will reappear by tomorrow. The Internet never forgets.

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5688 Post by probes » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:12 pm

llondel wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:01 pm
I guess the terms "drone" and "UAV" have collided a bit. To me, that's big enough to be a UAV, I consider a drone to be more the small quadcopter type of thing.
A famous one:

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5689 Post by probes » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:04 pm

Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:10 pm
Didn't look like a faked video to me.
It's said that the security and police were at the same building, but did nothing until they got orders. But 'administratively' is was not moscow city, so the chain of command took time.
Meticlous planning has been stressed by various sources.
But they drive a white sedan.
:D

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5690 Post by probes » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:11 am

Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:10 pm
I suspect it will reappear by tomorrow. The Internet never forgets.
OK, more:

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5691 Post by probes » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:03 am

On National Guard Day, Khartiia Brigade soldiers utilize drone to secure Ukrainian flag behind enemy lines

Quite some guts needed to get it down from there :D

P.S. China's agressive methods for selling their cars in ruz (=cheap and plenty) have made ruz manufacturers crabby.

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5692 Post by tango15 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:49 pm

There's more than usual activity on the western side of the Black Sea today. The usual RAF R135 is there, together with a US Navy P8 and a Global Hawk south of Sebastopol at 52,000ft. These are all regulars in the area, but not normally at the same time.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5693 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:50 pm

They all seem to have sensors pointed at Crimea.

Are the AWACS running 'dark', do you know?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5694 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:11 pm

Maybe. It was showing on ADSB this morning (UK) but not now.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5695 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:15 pm

BOAC - thanks
Any chance of repeating that link you gave me before for viewing the mil activity?

Probes - Conspiracy theory
I note that page has been taken down too. I also noted they have now identified the guy I did, at 0:01 on the original video, as one of the agents.

No other media seems to be even mentioning the 'men in blue', but I think they should be.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5696 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:34 pm

Men in blue.
Since the second post by NEXTA has disappeared, I will quote it here, since I had kept the window open
‼️ "Men in Blue" part 2

We have identified agents of the Russian secret services in the "Crocus" hall

Our editorial staff continues to analyze photos and videos of the terrorist #CrocusCityHallAttack and everything related to it.

In our previous publication we told about the oddities captured on one of the videos a couple of minutes before the shooting started in the concert hall. It showed several similarly dressed men in blue sweaters and jeans first looking at each other suspiciously and then began urging the crowd to "close the doors", resulting in a huge loss of human life.

Our editorial staff assumed that these might be #FSB officers, due to their far from clean reputation concerning terrorist attacks in #Russia.

By continuing to study open source information, we tried to identify the "men in blue" who aroused our suspicions. Due to the poor quality of the video, it is difficult to compare the faces of these men with the open database. But we still managed to find one alleged "FSB officer".

In the video from the concert hall, at some moment, one of the "men in blue" can be seen going down from the top row instead of leaving the hall like everyone else. Then he, supports the calls for the doors to be closed. His face is clearly visible, so we managed to find a photo of a very similar person in open sources.
1GJnZTvZWMAAHQkQ.jpeg
1GJnZTvZWMAAHQkQ.jpeg (68.73 KiB) Viewed 468 times
This photo was posted on the website of the Municipal Budgetary Institution "Sosensky Sports Center". The photo shows a man receiving an award for third place in an arm wrestling competition. The composition and general facial features are quite similar to one of the "men in blue" from the concert hall in "Crocus".

At this stage we were met by another "unexpected coincidence". In the Moscow settlement of Sosenskoye, where this sports center is based, the headquarters of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service is located.

However, the story about the "men in blue" did not end with just one video. In the footage of the arrest of one of the terrorists, we also paid attention to the "civilian" clothes of the law enforcers.

As you can see, it is also blue. We assume that specifically in the case of the terrorist attack in "Crocus", the "undercover law enforcers" used these popular colors in order not to stand out from the crowd and at the same time to have a marker "friend" or "foe".
2GJnZus4XUAAGWpO.jpeg
2GJnZus4XUAAGWpO.jpeg (71.31 KiB) Viewed 468 times
Moreover, if we analyze the footage from the video inside the hall before the shooting, we can notice another "man in blue" sitting behind the author of the video. The face of this alleged FSB officer can be compared with the footage of detention of one of the terrorists. Yes, his face is hidden by a mask, but his features, the shape of his head, the position of his eyes, indicate that it is the same person.
3GJnZ67aXcAAATQm.jpeg
3GJnZ67aXcAAATQm.jpeg (53.93 KiB) Viewed 468 times
The day after the terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall, Russian propagandists published a video interview with the allegedly heroic act of one of the attendees of the concert who "managed to knock out the terrorist with his bare hands and save dozens of people".
It is noteworthy that in the video the "hero" sits with his back to the camera to hide his face and again by an "amazing coincidence" he is wearing a blue sweatshirt.

It can also be seen that our "hero" gives interviews wearing a hat that is similar to the one we see on special services during the arrest of terrorists (example: previous photo).

To summarize, we can't say with a hundred percent confidence that these people are members of the special services, but we also can't ignore all the oddities and inconsistencies of this tragedy, one of which is the very appearance of these people during the terrorist attack. People who have had to face agents of special services in civilian clothes can identify them by their behavior, style of dress and gesticulation. "Men in Blue" look like special services agents who don't even try to disguise themselves.

But all the strangeness of the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall does not end with them. The official version of the Russian authorities is ridiculous and even absurd, and the number of various oddities in the whole picture of the terrorist attack is very huge. We will definitely talk about this in our future publications.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5697 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:49 pm

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5698 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:05 pm

Vielen Dank!

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5699 Post by probes » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am

So, as we all know, Russia has been a victim of a horrible terror attack.
At the same time putin sends about a thousand troops, his own ones, to suicide missions against UKR ammo each day.
ruz bombs have been destroying UKR infrastructure, residential facilities and environment since 2022.
Agressive campaign against migrant workers, especially Tajiks, is in full swing. They get arrested, sent out of ruz and to the front.
Imagine how the ruz mil greets them there.
And the official ruz media 'personalities' frequently express ideas, in the rudest language possible, about wiping Ukraine and its people into oblivion. As they are not a nation anyway.

Well?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5700 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm

Sevastopol under Ukrainian missile attack again.
Wonder what's left?
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of occupiers.

Cri me a river ;)))