A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Re: Australia kicks out Novak Djokovic

#61 Post by Rwy in Sight » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:23 pm

prospector wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:55 pm
"The COVID concoction is not a vaccine. It is an experimental drug that minimizes the degree of illness. It does not prevent you from getting the disease. " Exactly!!!

Would anybody like to try and disprove that statement?
I think the Pfiser vaccine is not experimental any more but has a normal / full authorization for use (I am not sure about the terms but it the full documentation has been inspected evaluated and is clear to be used).

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:38 pm

It is as pointless to joust with the Covid-deniers as it is to do so with the lunar landing deniers and the 9/11 deniers and the JFK slaughter deniers and the Flat Earthists.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#63 Post by prospector » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:54 pm

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedicti ... accination

Definition
Vaccination is the use of vaccines to prevent specific diseases.
Purpose
Many diseases that once caused widespread illness, disability, and death now can be prevented through the use of vaccines. Vaccines are medicines that contain weakened or dead bacteria or viruses. When a person takes a vaccine, his or her immune system responds by producing antibodies—substances that weaken or destroy disease-causing organisms. When the person is later exposed to live bacteria or viruses of the same kind that were in the vaccine, the antibodies prevent those organisms from making the person sick. Vaccines usually also stimulate the so-called cellular immune system as well. In other words, the person becomes immune to the disease the organisms normally cause. The process of building up immunity by taking a vaccine is called immunization.
Vaccines are used in several ways. Some, such as the rabies vaccine, are given only when a person is likely to have been exposed to the virus that causes the disease—through a dog bite, for example. Others are given to travelers planning to visit countries where certain diseases are common such as typhoid fever or yellow fever. Vaccines such as the influenza vaccine, or "flu shot," are given mainly to specific groups of people—older adults and others who are at high risk of developing influenza or its complications. Then, there are vaccines that are given to almost everyone, such as the ones that prevent diphtheria, tetanus, polio and measles.

By that definition of a vaccine, this covid vaccine is not a vaccine. There are many people dying after having been given up to three doses. Call the injections what you will but by the medical dictionary it is not a vaccine.

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/20 ... 18-months/

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by llondel » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:12 pm

Dushan wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:21 pm
FD2, if you accept the concept of socialized healthcare then you have to accept it with all of its warts such as first come, first serve concept. You are concentrating on the unvaxxed, but what about those who smoked all their lives and are now occupying an ICU bed so that there is no place for nana with pneumonia? Or the guy who is morbidly obese while aunt Helga is waiting for a new hip?
Life is hard, it’s not fair; deal with it. You can go about insulting me and calling me names but deep down, if you think about it rationally, you will come to the same conclusions.
Smoking is an addiction, and certainly for those who were established smokers by the time it was definitively established as causing harm, giving up isn't as easy as choosing to stop (much as I'd like to ban smoking completely). Also, some of the obese people have an underlying medical condition that got them into that state in the first place, so at least some of them had no choice in ending up like that. Choosing not to get vaccinated is something that can be reversed at any time, apart from the few who have serious adverse reactions.

I remember many years ago being in hospital for a collapsed lung, and apart from one person who was admitted with a stab wound to the chest, everyone else on the ward was in for lung cancer caused by smoking. Even after an operation and with only one lung left, some of them (once detached from all the equipment) would sneak off for a cigarette, such was their level of addiction.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by FD2 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:51 pm

Ah! I see it's one of those 'truth lies here' websites. https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/20 ... 18-months/

I see it seems to mention the anti-parasitic product Ivermectin near the bottom of that page - wasn't that General Bonespur's cure for Covid? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

The website seems to be in league with https://defendingtherepublic.org/ which seems at first glance like one of those bellicose organisations that supports the 'patriots' who 'saved' the day in the Capitol.

I think I would rather trust the scientists and medics of the world than a snake oil conspiracy organisation.

index2-2.jpeg
index2-2.jpeg (40.82 KiB) Viewed 391 times
toolkit.jpg

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by FD2 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:55 pm

prospector
Capt
Capt

#67 Post by prospector » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:14 am

;))) Just wondered if anybody got round to reading those references. I must admit I was in a bit of a hurry when I posted that one.
But I would think that the main point of the thread was if these vaccinations were indeed vaccinations or should another term be used to describe them.

""Vaccination is the use of vaccines to prevent specific diseases"" It is perfectly obvious that these chemical injections do not prevent this specific disease, in most cases it only alleviates the effects of the disease.

""
""I think I would rather trust the scientists and medics of the world than a snake oil conspiracy organisation"" Perhaps, but for every scientific view you find, I could find another that completely differs espoused by a just as qualified scientist.
The main problem to my way of thinking is that the Dr and politician leading a lot of this so called knowledge, Dr Fauci, and Joe Biden, are both close to or over eighty. One could safely assume they are past their prime, and many many highly qualified people completely disagree with their dictates.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by FD2 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:44 am

Perhaps, but for every scientific view you find, I could find another that completely differs espoused by a just as qualified scientist.
The main problem to my way of thinking is that the Dr and politician leading a lot of this so called knowledge, Dr Fauci, and Joe Biden, are both close to or over eighty. One could safely assume they are past their prime, and many many highly qualified people completely disagree with their dictates.

That is one of the problems with medics - they seldom agree entirely - hence the need for second medical opinions. We seem to have a preponderance of oldies at the moment and maybe wisdom doesn't necessarily increase with age. As far as politicians are concerned perhaps there should be an upper age limit as well as a lower one - annoyingly there are always the ones who buck the trend like the people who drink heavily and smoke 40 fags a day all their lives and are still fully functional at 90! :-o

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by EA01 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:29 am

From a street in Melbourne.....in prep for the annual Australia Day Lamb Ad...
Attachments
djoking.jpg
djoking.jpg (75.76 KiB) Viewed 348 times

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by EA01 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:29 am

I understand Novax was the only person wanting to stay in Victoria!

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by llondel » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:30 pm

He becomes the first professional athlete to be banned from a major sporting competition for not taking drugs.

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by CharlieOneSix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:51 pm

On what basis was Djokovic admitted to Australia in 2021 when he was presumably unvaccinated and played in the Open between 8th and 21st February?
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

G~Man
Capt
Capt

#73 Post by G~Man » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:29 am

272077236_987550768513308_2693711318109832144_n.jpg
B-) Life may not be the party you hoped for, but while you're here, you may as well dance. B-)

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#74 Post by Dushan » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:18 am

CharlieOneSix wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:51 pm
On what basis was Djokovic admitted to Australia in 2021 when he was presumably unvaccinated and played in the Open between 8th and 21st February?
Get with the program, man. The goalposts keep changing on an hourly basis.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 am

The best comment on this fiasco came from some Aussie fan who simply said "get vaccinated Djokovic, you Serbian knob"...

Nuff said!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by FD2 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:52 am

TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 am
The best comment on this fiasco came from some Aussie fan who simply said "get vaccinated Djokovic, you Serbian knob"...

Nuff said!
:D :)) =))

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#77 Post by Dushan » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:40 pm

If it were a true vaccine and required for entry into Australia his visa would have not been issued until his yellow WHO booklet had the appropriate stamp. Given that this "vaccine" is actually an experimental drug, even if he were "vaccinated" why should he divulge his medical history and treatment to government officials? Aren’t we always cited "privacy reasons" whenever medical information is discussed.

These people who are so eager to show the whole world that they are "vaccinated" just make me sick. I refuse to go anywhere where the vaccine passports are required as it is nobody's business what my medical treatment status is. Especially some snot nosed kid's at the restaurant door.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:50 pm

Dushan wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:40 pm
If it were a true vaccine and required for entry into Australia his visa would have not been issued until his yellow WHO booklet had the appropriate stamp. Given that this "vaccine" is actually an experimental drug, even if he were "vaccinated" why should he divulge his medical history and treatment to government officials? Aren’t we always cited "privacy reasons" whenever medical information is discussed.

These people who are so eager to show the whole world that they are "vaccinated" just make me sick. I refuse to go anywhere where the vaccine passports are required as it is nobody's business what my medical treatment status is. Especially some snot nosed kid's at the restaurant door.
So if you saw my vaccine pock marks on my arm, arising from the vaccines I received as a baby in Africa, you would get sick? I must remember to wear a short sleeved shirt!

Also note how Small Pox isn't prevalent in the world today. I wonder why that is? =))

Don't try going to Tanzania without your Yellow Fever certificate, their prisons aren't the most comfortable... :)
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#79 Post by Dushan » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:03 pm

You keep referring to vaccines, which this Pfizer/Moderna/AZ/Johnson/sinovax/SPUTNIK is not. It is an experimental drug that minimizes the effects of COVID. If you took it you participated ina medical experiment and while it may be beneficial to you it is nobody’s business what kind of medical treatment you are under. What next? Results of your PSA test? Pap smear for women? Negative AIDS test? It can get ugly.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#80 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:33 pm

Dushan wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:03 pm
You keep referring to vaccines, which this Pfizer/Moderna/AZ/Johnson/sinovax/SPUTNIK is not. It is an experimental drug that minimizes the effects of COVID. If you took it you participated ina medical experiment and while it may be beneficial to you it is nobody’s business what kind of medical treatment you are under. What next? Results of your PSA test? Pap smear for women? Negative AIDS test? It can get ugly.
By definition, any vaccine at the start is experimental. Look, I get where you are coming from reference, freedom of choice, but with the right to choose, comes duties, and obligations, as well. It is called part of living in a civil society and cuts both ways... Turning a matter of life and death into a preposterous ideological football, either way, is the height of stupidity!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."