Censoring

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Censoring

#241 Post by barkingmad » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:27 am

More on the topic of which topics you may be able to discuss and more importantly which topics you may be forbidden to discuss or be restricted in your ability to source information, misinformation or disinformation;

https://winepressnews.com/2022/10/02/un ... m-meeting/

Free speech and free press are now oxymorons for the morons who have not yet woken up? ~X(

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#242 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:03 pm

Censoring works both ways.
My regional news website, cbc, has 16 articles today. The total number of comments is.....zero.

Which, incidentally, tells you that the only people commenting before were bleeding heart liberals in cushy civil service jobs, commenting in 'working' hours, because they are all on strike at the moment.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#243 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 07, 2023 7:52 am

Here again is O-N’s formerly favourite doctor. as frequently posted by the O-N faithful who were glued to “the narrative” like ‘Just Stop Oil’ protesters, simply because he was pushing the establishment line, has fallen foul of the YouTrube Stasi and has been taken down.

One has to wonder what is controversial about a respected medical man interviewing a democratically elected UK MP regarding the said MP’s openly available speech in the UK Parliament;

https://rumble.com/v2lnbk4-update-from-john.html

What would our US colleagues say if the same action was taken by the US-based social meeja channel censoring one of the Congress or a Senator? ~X(

“Censorship is the child of fear and the father of ignorance”.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#244 Post by Boac » Sun May 07, 2023 8:25 am

Presumably you were asleep when this was posted? Have you done anything about it or just posted here?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#245 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 07, 2023 8:55 am

Today being the 7th of May, if you were awake, then the vid I just posted is from 3rd May, which my simple maths tells me is AFTER the vid to which you refer, posted by Karearea on 1st May...

So what are you trying to say, apart from try to distract from my postings as here and in other threads? :-?

I am concerned for your mental state as you recent utterings are displaying signs of increasing desperation and are actually becoming inarticulate and baffling.

e.g. WHAT am I supposed to DO about a vid which is taken down by YouTruebe, write a letter to their boss? ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#246 Post by Boac » Sun May 07, 2023 9:39 am

BM - it really is a good job your cult following on this site is minimal or we would risk mass suicides amongst your cult members as you constantly spout dire warnings of disaster and everything is wrong with not an ounce/gram of guidance as to what our few poor readers should or could do about it to prevent it. Post after post of doom and despair, in 'Beano' language and nothing constructive. No wonder Alison had enough. I still continue to look forward to something constructive from you. As my granny used to say, you are a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
WHAT am I supposed to DO about a vid which is taken down by YouTruebe, write a letter to their boss?
Not sure, but depending on whoever "?YouTruebe?" might be it could be a constructive option if you could find a grain of rice.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#247 Post by OFSO » Sun May 07, 2023 10:12 am

I refute, if that's the apposite word, any suggestion that BM's cult following is minimal. Possibly 'on this site', but I repost his sage sayings to my own followers, who value them greatly. ON would be a more dull place were he to withdraw the light of his continence from us and leave us all incontinent.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#248 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:46 am

Don’tya just hate it when figures, whom TPTB had persuaded us all were fruitcakes snd should be ignored, actually turn out to be prescient, especially after the last 3 years

https://www.tiktok.com/@syhu96/video/72 ... 8472352026

Unsurprisingly they did their best to discredit him, but maybe some of his other utterances may have a basis in facr?

Hard hat donned, await incoming… :-?

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#249 Post by OneHungLow » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:54 am

barkingmad wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:46 am
Don’tya just hate it when figures, whom TPTB had persuaded us all were fruitcakes snd should be ignored, actually turn out to be prescient, especially after the last 3 years

https://www.tiktok.com/@syhu96/video/72 ... 8472352026

Unsurprisingly they did their best to discredit him, but maybe some of his other utterances may have a basis in facr?

Hard hat donned, await incoming… :-?
David Icke! 8-|

Has it come to this nuncle? =))
The observer of fools in military south and north...

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Censoring here and elsewhere...

#250 Post by barkingmad » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:48 am

OHL, during the intervening 8 minutes, did you actually listen to what he said 30 years ago?

Or was your trigger finger already trembling with the same excitement with which you formerly tried to discredit anything I posted during and in connection with the plandemic fiction?

He might well be regarded as an oddball but that does not detract from the content of that prescient warning in the attached video.

Like some other well-known figures In this forum you appear obsessed with delivery and source and far less with content and relevance.

Shame on you and on them, in their other O-N utterances there are sometimes displays of intelligence and independent and almost critical thought but those events are far too rare.

I found it an interesting exercise to revisit the earliest posts in this thread, starting with #1, having been triggered when I realised that in addition to “Censoring” and “Free Speech, Unaffordable” threads we now have a new one essentially on the same topic viz. the “Information Control.....” thread initiated by Admin2.

As the unashamed censor of quite a number of my posts, I accept that he knows an awful lot on that topic of Information Control and liberally performs those tasks which he and the cabal of ‘Trusted posters’ deems essential. ~X(

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Re: Censoring here and elsewhere...

#251 Post by OneHungLow » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:26 am

barkingmad wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:48 am
OHL, during the intervening 8 minutes, did you actually listen to what he said 30 years ago?

Or was your trigger finger already trembling with the same excitement with which you formerly tried to discredit anything I posted during and in connection with the plandemic fiction?

He might well be regarded as an oddball but that does not detract from the content of that prescient warning in the attached video.

Like some other well-known figures In this forum you appear obsessed with delivery and source and far less with content and relevance.

Shame on you and on them, in their other O-N utterances there are sometimes displays of intelligence and independent and almost critical thought but those events are far too rare.

I found it an interesting exercise to revisit the earliest posts in this thread, starting with #1, having been triggered when I realised that in addition to “Censoring” and “Free Speech, Unaffordable” threads we now have a new one essentially on the same topic viz. the “Information Control.....” thread initiated by Admin2.

As the unashamed censor of quite a number of my posts, I accept that he knows an awful lot on that topic of Information Control and liberally performs those tasks which he and the cabal of ‘Trusted posters’ deems essential. ~X(
Don't take on so good SIr, and less of the hair pulling lest your pate end up as bald as a billiard ball. ;)))

Maybe I am shallow bm but I simply can't take a man who who has proposed that the world is inhabited by, and threatened by, shape shifting alien lizards too seriously.

While it is true that a stopped clock may be right twice a day, there is no need to tarry all day watching the clock for those two infinitely short moments of verisimilitude, as I simply don't have the time, and so it is for me with Mr Icke.

I am staunchly against censorship, by the way, having lived under the yoke of the thought controlling National Party who were not adverse to actually banning people along with Playboy magazine, large rubber dildos and the Collected Works of Karl Marx, amongst their many crimes against freedom of thought and expression.

I do regret some of the shenanigans that might occur behind the scenes of sites like this, but in the grand scheme of things the actual import of such chicanery is even less than the banning of a large rubber dildo. Perhaps website administrators are all shape shifting lizards for all I know! =))

Beset by shape shifting lizards!

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#252 Post by OFSO » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:53 am

Shape- shifting alien lizards are a total fantasy. The alien lizards do not shift shape. I know, the one that watches use from under the terrace roof always looks the same....

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#253 Post by OneHungLow » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:06 am

OFSO wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:53 am
Shape- shifting alien lizards are a total fantasy. The alien lizards do not shift shape. I know, the one that watches use from under the terrace roof always looks the same....
My pet chameleon Graham was apt to agree with you OFSO, but he colour shifted some years ago and was last heard of on a moon near the TRAPPIST-1 red dwarf!

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#254 Post by tango15 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:16 pm

Allow me to begin this posting by saying that I hold no particular brief for Mr Icke, but I would like to make a few points:

Rarely has anyone been so publicly humiliated as Icke was on the ‘Terry Wogan Show’. I accept that to some extent he was the architect of his own downfall, but he was of course set up to fail. Wogan at the time was what we now call a national treasure and the perfect person to use against Icke. It was the modern equivalent of the stocks. Everyone seized on the 'shapeshifting lizards' description but ignored some of the other points he made. We can -quite rightly - no longer ridicule the fat kid at school, or the ginger-haired kid with glasses, so as human beings we have to find an object of ridicule who cannot fight back and Icke served the purpose perfectly.

It is worth remembering that the Icke interview was conducted in 1991, at a time when Jimmy Savile was the darling of the BBC and Yorkshire Police. A good friend of mine has two daughters and lived in Leeds at the same time as Savile, and he said that even in those days, he would not allow them anywhere near an event that Savile was attending. The locals knew full well about his proclivities.

When Jill Dando, a BBC employee, was murdered in 1999, a suspect was found and a kangaroo court was held, from which he was found guilty. It quickly became apparent that the suspect had what are today called ‘learning difficulties’, and after two unsuccessful appeals, a further trial was held, as a result of which he was acquitted. Jill Dando’s killer or killers have never been found and following the acquittal, the whole business fairly rapidly became a ‘cold case’. Yet millions have been spent on trying to find the remains of a previously unknown three-year-old who went missing while on holiday with her parents in Portugal.

The Metropolitan Police, which has been involved extensively in both cases, has now been shown to be corrupt from top to bottom, with cases of misogyny and paedophilia coming to light almost daily. There have been the usual empty words from the politicians about lessons being learned, but in reality, as we are too well aware, little will be done.

Icke has long maintained that there is a secret cabal that runs the world. I doubt if many of us, myself included, want to believe this, and there is no tangible evidence to confirm it, other than that which Icke believes he has uncovered. However, what is clear is that there is a considerable degree of both complicity, which has further engendered arrogance, at a senior level in government, the police, and the national broadcaster, all of whom are funded from the public purse, but nevertheless consider that they are accountable to no-one.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#255 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:38 am

The good Prof Fenton is a frequent guest appearing with this forum’s former fav doctor John Campbell, but unfortunately he also has fallen foul of the Truth Police for his in-depth analyses of some of the ‘plague’ bollocks with which we’ve been force fed over the last 3 years.

So this is what happens when the topic of “debate” is mentioned to/by TPTB, so welcome again to the dystopia which is NHS England;

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/23/nhs ... ntroversy/

Good old Public Health England, abbreviated to PHE, was replaced some time ago by this tongue-twisting assemblage of NHS and guvvment verbiage at it’s best;

“UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) and health improvement/healthcare public health functions into the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID), NHSE/I and NHS Digital”.

So such as Prof Fenton and John Campbell are likely to notice the laser dot illuminating their foreheads by this new “security agency”, so I wouldn’t be surprised if before long the UKHSA OHID NHSE/I operatives carry weapons alongside the police and the royal and diplomatic protection squads.

And ‘dissenters’ will be swiftly and permanently ‘neutralised’ to the great relief of both the promoters of “The Science” and many here in O-N! ~X(

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#256 Post by Boac » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:46 am

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#257 Post by OneHungLow » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:50 am

The little man and his egregious political companions have a lot to hide!

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#258 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:45 pm

FOI is the least of your worries.

The information is either not being gathered, or what is gathered is not measuring what it's supposed to.
How many migrants in the UK?
How many people caught Covid?
How many teachers are qualified in the subjects they are teaching?
The government has no idea.

There is no point gaining access to invalid data.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#259 Post by Boac » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:51 pm

Let's hear your cunning plan?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#260 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:59 pm

Don't have one.
It's unfixable.
Too many vested interests in not finding out what is going on, and in not admitting what the real situation is.

The Government - and it's the same over here - does some form of pilot study to look at a problem.
They gather information with deliberately insufficient range or rigour to make it statistically valid.
They discover the problem is far worse than they thought, but they can still get away with saying "more research would be needed"
If admitting the problem would mean their previous actions and/or philosophy were horribly wrong, and/or they have neither the money or it doesn't fit with their agenda to fix it, they pretend it doesn't exist.
Then they change how they gather the data so that no one else can prove it does exist.

I've given several examples before.