JFK Files Release Shortly...

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

JFK Files Release Shortly...

#1 Post by barkingmad » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:57 pm

The jungle drums (am I allowed to say that?!) are once again thrumming with the old "did he/didn't he do it" controversy;

https://www.newsweek.com/new-documents- ... ld-1765105

Faites vos jeux, mesdames et messieurs, place your bets as to how much more or not at all we will learn from the soon to be released docs about JFK's elimination on 22nd Nov 1963.

Please can we have as many conspiracy theories as possible before the (heavily redacted?) folders are opened to scrutiny.

You may need more than the usual grain of rice, or even the soon to be historical postage stamp obverse side, on which to scribe your favourite theory? :-w

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: JFK Files Release Shortly...

#2 Post by Woody » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:24 pm

This makes as much sense as most theories :D

When all else fails, read the instructions.

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Pinky the pilot » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:47 am

Best theory I ever heard of was from a documentary, which focussed on a Secret Service Man armed with the then new AR15 who from behind the Presidential Car had an accidental discharge of said AR15.

Whatever the truth, we will never know because those who do know will never tell! [-X [-X [-X
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by tango15 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:44 am

For me, the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby just two days after the JFK shooting says everything. Dead men tell no tales. I was in New York at the time, and saw Ruby shoot Oswald live on TV, in the days when shootings in the US were much less common.

I doubt very much if the files will tell us anything that we didn't already know.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by OFSO » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Or will not tell us the things we didn't already know...

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by tango15 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:51 pm

OFSO wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 pm
Or will not tell us the things we didn't already know...
Indeed!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 14, 2023 3:52 pm

Did anyone see a JFK assassination file cleared recently for release by that famous Oirishman Uncle Sleepy Joe Finnegan-Blewitt?

I didn’t see anything significant but maybe I was napping, so I suppose we’ll havta settle for second best and see what the nephew of JFK has to say on the topic;

https://rumble.com/v2nkwsg-they-were-in ... ssass.html

But then we suspected all along that the colleagues of James Bond’s favourite US sidekick, Felix Leiter, were responsible due to the pacific tendencies of JFK... :-?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by Boac » Sun May 14, 2023 4:03 pm

RFK is soooh difficult to understand. I gave up after 10 minutes. Does he have a speech impediment?

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by OneHungLow » Sun May 14, 2023 4:20 pm

When working in Dallas back in the 1990's I visited what had been Texas School Book Depository where Harvey had worked in 1963, and noted that all visitors had to be scanned before entry into the Sixth Floor Museum what with all its macabre artefacts, films, facts and photo's relating to the assassination. An interesting, but rather grim place despite the warm Dallas sunshine outside blazing down on Dealey Plaza.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Flo ... aley_Plaza

One can take a virtual tour these days too...

https://dealeyplaza.jfk.org/?gclid=EAIa ... gLxG_D_BwE
The observer of fools in military south and north...

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by barkingmad » Sun May 14, 2023 6:15 pm

Boac wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 4:03 pm
RFK is soooh difficult to understand. I gave up after 10 minutes. Does he have a speech impediment?
Yes. And your obsession with delivery and recency, at the expense of content, is well exhibited in many pages in this forum.

If you can’t cope with his speech impediment, probably due to your inbuilt bias against anything which contradicts the “narrative”, why don’t you try reading his very well-written book, complete with 2,200 references to back up his message and which should satisfy your craving for peer-reviewing and fact-checking?

Both of these alleged ‘truthful’ sources are frequently just ways utilised by TPTB to attempt to discredit unwelcome truths.

Occasionally you try to provoke me into the type of childish squabbling with which you and Rainboe used to contaminate the pages of TOP, but I’m watching closely your interactions with other O-N posters, who may need to be alerted to this weird behaviour, so when I choose, I will just ignore you.

But your many one-liners, even when they are articulate and relevant, do contribute significantly to your postings count! :YMAPPLAUSE:

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by boing » Sun May 14, 2023 6:57 pm

Actually slept in the hotel suite that JFK stayed in the night before the event. A pair of double doors from the corridor led into a large reception room/ante-room with several sets of tables and sofas. At the far end of the room was a partitioned dressing area with a massive clothes hanging rack and entrances to a number of bathrooms. There were at least two bedrooms off the reception room, one used by myself and one by the co-pilot.

Next morning I went for breakfast while the co-pilot decided to sit next to a sunny window and read a book.

When I returned to the suite the co-pilot was a little agitated. While he was sitting alone in the reception area a door behind the dressing partition had slammed closed making a very loud noise. There were no windows opened or other sources of drafts that could have slammed the door shut.

The co-pilot mentioned the event to the desk clerk on check-out who seemed to be quite reluctant to follow up on the subject.

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Boac » Sun May 14, 2023 7:03 pm

inbuilt bias against anything which contradicts the “narrative”,
I have no bias against anything in the first 10 minutes I saw because I have no idea what the narrative was. :-? I'm sure his book would explain, but it will have to pass.