Analogue or Digital ?

By Popular Request - Modded by the Girls of Ops-Normal.
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Analogue or Digital ?

#21 Post by OFSO » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:24 pm

OK, so here is yet another 'category' you won't have heard of:

"I was firmly under the notion that George was homoromantic," says Sophie.

(from the BBC News website).

News to me, anyway. Homoromantic ?

dubbleyew eight
Capt
Capt

#22 Post by dubbleyew eight » Tue May 03, 2016 12:17 pm

the real dictionary cant keep up with this drivel so I google it to see something in the urban dictionary.

Homoromantic: A person who is romantically attracted to a member of the same sex or gender. Homoromantic asexuals seek romantic relationships for a variety of reasons, including companionship, affection, and intimacy, but they are not necessarily sexually attracted to their romantic partners.

...I tell you they are slowly going looney

Bob
Capt
Capt

#23 Post by Bob » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 pm

It does sometimes seem to be fashion driven and sometimes just pure attention seeking.(the 'lets define a new type of person' thing I mean)
But tbh it doesn't bother me that much, Iv'e yet to see a transgender pygmy fruit fancier shoot 500 people from a hotel window or blow themselves up on an airplane.
I hereby declare the U.S.A. a Pariah state.
All U.S. Citizens or persons arriving from the U.S.A. will be denied access

Slasher

#24 Post by Slasher » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:19 am

rgbrock1 wrote:Gender neutral. Which means you can be any gender you want, even on alternating days. :))

Blokes have periods almost every month except we don't bleed. My monthly lasts about 4 days, and usually triggered by work-related pissoffs such as Cairos, not being able to get home at the rostered date, lack of alcohol etc. I can be a totally capricious bitch during that interval. ;;)

Does that make me homoperiodistic or something? If I am I can't wait till I'm in my homomenopausal years!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#25 Post by Boac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:39 am

Rather than 'binary', with all the various options for 'gender assignment', people should surely be either decimal, duodecimal or hexadecimal.

I am not sure which is the correct numeration term since i confess to not understanding the full range of options. Call me a Zobbit (QV other thread) - alternatives, apparently, Zob, or Zabba.