Notice!

By Popular Request - Modded by the Girls of Ops-Normal.
flynverted
Capt
Capt

Re: Notice!

#21 Post by flynverted » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:57 am

Now she is being a cnut, after all I've done for her, and all the money I sent her...

Sisemen

#22 Post by Sisemen » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:36 am

“We hope you can understand”!! Hope you can ‘cos I couldn’t make head nor tail of it.

Lesson #2 - never get in the way of a bitchy woman and a pot of money.

Lesson #3 - never let on that you have any money or assets at all.

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by probes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 am

Fly,
let her go. If she sees you mean it, she might even miss some things (hopefully not money first and foremost). And if she doesn't, it's hopeless anyway. Move on, as the saying goes. Or at least don't let her know it's hard for you.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by Pontius Navigator » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:33 am

I would have asked how long has she been away but from that letter I would guess she has said "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you" and that's it.

I think you need your own lawyers to determine whether you are divorced and must get on with your life or whether you can get her back.

Capetonian

#25 Post by Capetonian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 am

I agree with what others have said, and I'm sorry but sometimes one has to face reality and it's a bitch.

That letter looks incredibly amateurish, even given that it was written by a non-English speaker. Are you sure she didn't do it herself or get a friend to do it? It doesn't really even make sense.

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#26 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:40 am

probes wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 am
Fly,
let her go. If she sees you mean it, she might even miss some things (hopefully not money first and foremost). And if she doesn't, it's hopeless anyway. Move on, as the saying goes. Or at least don't let her know it's hard for you.

It was always about money, looking back on things.. When the money stopped, the loving stopped. Hindsight is 20/20...

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#27 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:47 am

Capetonian wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 am
I agree with what others have said, and I'm sorry but sometimes one has to face reality and it's a bitch.

That letter looks incredibly amateurish, even given that it was written by a non-English speaker. Are you sure she didn't do it herself or get a friend to do it? It doesn't really even make sense.
Her Engrish isn't that good, and I doubt she can afford a lawyer...

So I guess this is it???
She wants a divorce and I dont.. But she does want a divorce so what I want doesn't matter???

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#28 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 am

Thanks, Cape, for the words of wisdom and inspiration...
Greatly appreciated...
Sh!t still sucks and there is light at the end of the tunnel...
I've accepted the fact that mia wants a divorce...

Slasher

#29 Post by Slasher » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:12 am

Mate I can't add much more to what's already been posted here by others, and what we've PM'd each other thus far.

When the first unconditional love of my life died I was fuct for 2 years. I was drunk when I wasn't flying and had the shits with everyone and everything. The attacks from the "night devils" were the worst - I once dreamt we were hitched living in the Flipperines and had a 5 year old daughter FFS who was the spitting image of her mum. After dinner we sat out on the porch and Sharon said "I'm so glad I came back to you Rod. I've never been so happy." I then hugged her like hell - heard an alarm go off - then woke up and balled my frigging eyes out. A bottle of Scotch immediately followed. There were many other dreams and I wished to fcuk they'd all stop.

It was 2 years of sheer hell and awful in the extreme. Every damn minute was like a century. The only respite was flying which took my mind off her if only for a few hours. But one day out of the blue I realized I can't live my life like this. Sharon was dead and she's gonna stay dead and not come back. Period. Get on with yer bloody life!

All the booze was then put in its place thank christ and I slowly rejoined humanity. What the guys have posted here is essentially correct - TIME WILL HEAL the deep **** pain you feel. How long it will take I can't tell ya. But the pain WILL stop my friend, trust me. However you'll never forget Mia just as I haven't forgotten Sharon. Those women will be remembered the rest of our lives.

Then I met Apsara. She was just over half my age when I met her, and incredibly I fell unconditionally in love again. I had a nagging feeling of being a "traitor" to Sharon so I went down to Oz to her grave and talked to her (can you imagine? And me an atheist!). I have no idea WTF I was really there for in all honesty, maybe just to clear my head and sort my priorities.

I must've been there about 20 mins "asking" Sharon what should I do? Is this a rebound thing? Totally illogical and well outside my normal character. Just then I became aware of two cemetary diggers nearby talking at each other. One suddenly yelled rather loudly "Mate you don't need me any more. Go and get somebody else that you're happy with!" Then they resumed normal talking levels again. Weird but I took it as a sign although I think largely a coincidence. However the timing was uncanny.

That's a point I want to make Fly - you WILL meet someone else, and it'll be far better than you can imagine. Again...trust me. :)

probes
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#30 Post by probes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm

True, Slash.
Time will. Regardless of why the person is lost for you.
Absolutely.

Capetonian

#31 Post by Capetonian » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Has anyone heard from flynverted?

I do hope he's OK.

Slasher

#32 Post by Slasher » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:43 am

He comes in a few days then buggers off a few days Cape. He's probably fine.

Slasher

#33 Post by Slasher » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:00 am

Exspeed just mentioned in TRABB that Fly is getting 403'd when he tries to get into the site.

reddo
Capt
Capt

#34 Post by reddo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Very wise words there Slash. :)

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#35 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:04 am

Yea, Cap'n, got 403'd for a few weeks. A p.m. To speedy at t.o.p. And sorted!

admin
Chief Engineer

#36 Post by admin » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:17 am

As noted elsewhere.
flynverted wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:51 am
Finally got back in after a few weeks of 403 forbidden messages again!
Suspect you may have been trying to access the site via one of the other domain names ops-normal.com or ops-normal.net. I used them when I was carrying out the major upgrade a short while ago. The subsequent redirect may not have been promulgated throughout the DNS system. I had been getting some odd message in the system log re:- some connection from Frontier Communications?? If that means anything to you.

Admin/Alison

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#37 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:24 am

Ah, ok, I didn't get the.memo! :)

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#38 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:34 am

***** happens, her family is dirt poor, mia is very beautiful, I love her and her family, and the i have no obligation, I feel the need to help her and her family because I'm better off than they are... And I WANT to help... But she keeps saying I'm not faithful to her, which is bullsh!t

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#39 Post by flynverted » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:36 am

I want to help because they are dirt poor, but the more I help, the more they expect me to help. I want to help, but not be taken advantage of...
Wtf???

Capetonian

#40 Post by Capetonian » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:39 am

Glad to see you back even if you're still hurting.

The world is full of people who are poorer than us. Roughly 95% I believe, if you compare a westerner on a good salary with the global populace. There's not much that we as individuals can do about it. We help those we are close to but it's like trying to empty the ocean with a piece of blotting paper. She's treated you badly, don't fell the obligation. It's tough, and life's a bitch, but put yourself first.