Any animal killers here?

General Chit Chat
Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Any animal killers here?

#201 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:10 pm

This ****q thinks she's really the Great Huntress because she shot a tup with a high powered rifle. ****q!

Her buddy is no better. He, the Great Hunter, shot a goat.

I hope his gold medal is of large diameter. I'd like to pitch it up his arse, using his own riflebutt as a driver.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#202 Post by Cacophonix » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:25 pm

Hang them both upside down and gut both worthless humans alive.

Caco

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#203 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 pm

What a pair of w@nkers. So did they track this for days using all their bush skills and crawled for miles on their bellies to get close enough for the kill? No of course not. W@nkers. And, all that military style camouflage kit. OK, let us see how long they would last on the ground in Afghanistan if they want to be so macho. That stupid bitch wouldn't last a second.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Slasher

#204 Post by Slasher » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:10 pm

So these big brave hunters publically wank off how they slew a couple of ordinary goats who were out just minding their own business. Bit of a cunsact in my opinion.

I'm against destroying life for no practical purpose. What did they do with the bodies of the slaughtered animals? Eat 'em or just left them there to rot after said wank pics were posted?

I agree with Ex-A. Ms Shitlyck and Co would be dead in 60 secs in a war zone like 'stan.

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#205 Post by Ibbie » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Asholes! Two more visas for immediate cancelation.

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#206 Post by Alisoncc » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:11 am

Hope the vitriol aimed at animal killers doesn't extend to fish killers. Having recently renewed my interest in catching fishes for the table, spent a few hours watching uTube videos of how to kill them humanely. Why the need to catch my own? NSW Australia is driven by the almighty dollar, with the bulk of our best produce being airfreighted to SE Asia, where it sells for premium prices, and the locals can go suck.

Alison
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#207 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 am

I'm an animal killer.

I'm also a Water Bailiff with the Forth District Salmon Fishery Board. As a result of an odd quirk of Scots Law I have more powers of search and seizure than police officers do. When I patrol my river(s) I always demand that anglers show me their priest. I arrested one guy because he had a legally caught salmon in his bag, but could not give me a satisfactory explanation as to how he had killed the fish. I pressed a prosecution via the Procurator Fiscal; and the Sheriff (in Scotland he's a bewigged Judge, not a cop) found him guilty at summary trial. The charge was not poaching, but animal cruelty.

Good on ya, Alison, for taking the time and making an effort to learn how to kill the fish quickly and humanely.

The incident which eventually resulted in my appointment as a Water Bailiff was when I saw a guy casting from the river bank with a salmon weakly flipflopping beside him. I threw him in the river and threw his salmon in after him as a lifejacket. He tried to press charges against me for assault, but the PF refused to prosecute.

The FDSFB, after a lengthy investigation into my background, found me a fit and proper person to be awarded my Warrant Card as a Water Bailiff.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#208 Post by Ex-Ascot » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:14 am

Turns out the silly bitch is a US TV presenter. They may charged with summat.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Capetonian

#209 Post by Capetonian » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:17 am

I, and I'm sure others here, don't have a problem with animals being killed for food, it's the wanton senseless cowardly 'hunting' for vanity and trophy purpose that makes me sick, particularly the most despicable of all forms of killing animals 'canned hunting'.

As for fish, I suspect that they not sentient to the extent that animals are.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#210 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:20 am

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:14 am
Turns out the silly bitch is a US TV presenter.
Also known as Top Hooker.

How did these Americans bring their weapons with them?

Are there feral sheep and goats in on Islay? - or is some farmer lining up the quarries?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#211 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:46 am

Dunno 'bout goats, but from personal experience of keeping Blackies, I can tell ya that they are master escapists worthy of Colditz.

I still don't 'get' the idea of shooting them as 'sport' though.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#212 Post by Ex-Ascot » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:13 am

It must go on record that HRH PC went chasing goats or summat on the ground through the grass in a HS146 on Islay.

That f..ing woman has a face you just want to slap.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#213 Post by Cacophonix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:13 am
It must go on record that HRH PC went chasing goats or summat on the ground through the grass in a HS146 on Islay.

That f..ing woman has a face you just want to slap.

I can hear the slap of a .17 Winchester Super Magnum round hitting her thick cranium and hiss of air rushing in to fill the vacuum therein.

Caco

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#214 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:
He buried the fukkin thing up to its oxters in the putty at what was actually the downwind end of the runway.

Well over three million Quid's worth of damage to Mummy's aeroplane.

The location of the burial is still known locally as Holding Point Charlie.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#215 Post by llondel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Does this chap qualify?
By Associated Press
FRESNO, Calif. — Authorities say a man apparently set a California home on fire while using a blowtorch to kill spiders.

KFSN-TV reports 29 firefighters were called to a Fresno housing development Tuesday night to put out a two-alarm blaze.

Authorities say a man was house-sitting for his parents when he tried to kill black widow spiders with a blowtorch. He got out safely, but the home's attic and second story were damaged.

Although the exact cause of the blaze is under investigation, firefighters believe the blowtorch was to blame.

There's no word on what happened to the spiders.

Fresno firefighters tweeted, "Please don't use a blowtorch to kill spiders."

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#216 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:05 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:13 pm
Ex-Ascot wrote:
He buried the fukkin thing up to its oxters in the putty at what was actually the downwind end of the runway.

Well over three million Quid's worth of damage to Mummy's aeroplane.

The location of the burial is still known locally as Holding Point Charlie.
=))

Didn't know it was that expensive to repair. Oo er missus. HRH is probably paying it off in installments.

Mrs Ex-Ascot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#217 Post by Mrs Ex-Ascot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 am

This is the sort of thing that makes me want to shoot trophy hunters and all involved in canned hunting. X(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -SHOT.html

X(
RAF 32 Sqn B Flt ; Twin Squirrels.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Somewhat of an industry

#218 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:07 am

Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Slasher

#219 Post by Slasher » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:40 am

Mrs Ex-Ascot wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 am
This is the sort of thing that makes me want to shoot trophy hunters and all involved in canned hunting. X(
Never even heard of canned hunting. At least Kimba was spared.

The arrogance of our specie over others is disgusting. No wonder we're the pariahs of Nature.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#220 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:47 am

Here you go Capt:
A canned hunt is a trophy hunt in which an animal is kept in a confined area, such as in a fenced-in area, increasing the likelihood of the hunter obtaining a kill. According to one dictionary, a canned hunt is a "hunt for animals that have been raised on game ranches until they are mature enough to be killed for trophy collections.
And, just about any wild animal you can think of is raised. Met a S.A. guy at the camp up river a few months who even bred giraffes for this. Then wondered why we went for his jugular. In the end he and his even more arrogant son removed themselves from the bar and went and sat in the lounge area. No tracking involved. They practically just take you to the animal and invite you to shoot it. An increasingly popular weapon is the crossbow which in the hands of an amateur rarely results in a clean kill. It then has to be pursued by a qualified hunter with a proper weapon and put out of its misery. This can take days.

Obviously we do not have it here but common in S.A. and the states. Bloody barbaric.