Isn't it about time the left were told where to go?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#1 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:01 pm

We've all had to put up with their whinging.
The BBC, Channel Four etc, are all so biased in their favour.
The Twitterati, bless them, blow the trumpet of the left continually..
Facebook polls amongst the young and gullible, show endless support!
The chattering classes are united in their approval!

And yet, the population are bloody sick of them and their mind-controlling bollocks!

And btw, it was immigration (though we are all too afraid to say it publically) that drove the entire recent election.
What else was Brexit about, but the English saying we are fed up with all these immigrants?

People say, 'I'm in favour of BrExit', but what they really mean is there are far too many Muslims here, but we are ***** scared of saying so in public, because you'll call me racist!

Immigration is advocated by the left, but unwanted by anybody.

Isn't it time we told the lefties to fugg off?

You might think we just did, but I absolutely promise you, they heard nothing.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Isn't it about time the left were told where to go?

#2 Post by om15 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:34 pm

This chap seems to have got the message, incidentally he is joining the Lib Dems.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (246.77 KiB) Viewed 920 times

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:43 pm

He's another lunatic.
What he does is of no consequence.
Thank Goodness, but where are all these idiots coming from?

This is supposed to be the United Kingdom.

Not the big day out for the residents of the lunatic asylum.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:27 pm

That's Care in the Community for you - there are no asylums* now. Talk about unintended consequences =))

*The Labour Party excepted ;)))

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Rwy in Sight » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:47 pm

You need the left as much as you need the right. There are needed to provide ideas and maintain the social coherence keep hospitals public, provide social assistance... all those things that are needed and in danger for a government of the right.

Regarding immigration the issue is simple just be looking at the mistakes created by Golden Dawn in Greece: a very small party of the extreme right that back in the 90's did try to find some ideological background to imitating some Nazism principals. They gain some traction when the illegal immigration hit Greece in 2015 but they didn't bother to fight back the leftist love for uncontrollable immigration on MSM level and create a feeling of discontent towards the immigrants by the local population. For instance the people of the island of Lesvos (which received a massive amount of illegals) still voted for the left rather than for Golden Dawn because they didn't bother to create this untoward atmosphere and illegals has been more than welcome.

There is not a single institution asking MSM to give anti-immigration views equal air time.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Get them to ****.
Yes, RiS, beacause they are all **** themselves, lest they be accused of being racist.

Call a spade a **** spade FFS!

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Alisoncc » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:07 am

So you are fully accepting of the Sackville family pulling $10b out of Purdue Pharmaceuticals whilst charges are being laid over the opioid crisis they initiated. Apparently Purdue were paying doctors to prescribe their highly addictive pain killers. Note this is pure right wing capitalism at work.
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by AtomKraft » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:21 am

Jews.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by Rwy in Sight » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:15 am

Alisoncc wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:07 am
X were paying doctors to prescribe their products. Note this is pure right wing capitalism at work.
Here I corrected for you: The pharmaceuticals companies have a write to pay the doctors money to prescribe their products. This happen all over first world countries and no government (right, left, center) had the guts to stop that practice.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:14 am

Well, it all happened on Obama's watch. And I do hope we are not going to pretend that Blair's government wasn't for sale.
The Purdue case simply tells us that the Government has been bought. Even under capitalism, it's not supposed to be for sale.
It also tells you doctors have been bought. That isn't supposed to happen either.
Government as a whole sucks at the moment, whatever colour rosette you happen to wear. I suggest we fix that rather than changing which party is in power, which is simply rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Capetonian

#11 Post by Capetonian » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:36 am

Have I missed something? I thought that happened last Thursday.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:43 am

I think "...so they get the message" was implied, which the Left certainly hasn't judging by public statements. Apparently their manifesto was popular, but it was all undermined by BBC lies, the far right media, the Russians, cornflakes, 3-headed aliens, that bloke on the bus who keeps looking at me funny, etc.
It does also assume that they are capable of getting the message ;)))

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by llondel » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Fox3WheresMyBanana wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:14 am
Well, it all happened on Obama's watch. And I do hope we are not going to pretend that Blair's government wasn't for sale.
The Purdue case simply tells us that the Government has been bought. Even under capitalism, it's not supposed to be for sale.
It also tells you doctors have been bought. That isn't supposed to happen either.
Government as a whole sucks at the moment, whatever colour rosette you happen to wear. I suggest we fix that rather than changing which party is in power, which is simply rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.
This is one of the few benefits of the Trump administration - most such stuff was kept relatively low-key but he's been rubbing the corruption in everyone's face to the point where something will need to be done. If the Dems manage to get a clean sweep next year then expect some interesting legislation in the US to tighten up a few things. Unless they get plenty of campaign donations, of course.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by barkingmad » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:22 am

Bearing in mind the Left are the faction who are plugging this madness world-wide and that Canada seems to be particularly badly infected with the disease and in the absence of a Chaos in Canada thread, I thought I’d publicise this one here as an example of Western World psychological misfiring;

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/1 ... ntroversy/

Read, enjoy and wonder, but not when you’re having Kiwi fruit for dessert!

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by om15 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Splendid news this morning, the former Speaker John Bercow has not been awarded any form of honour in the New Year Honours list and remains a well deserved Mr.

The labour party seem intent on finishing themselves off completely as they appear to think that the doubled barrelled bird covered in make up is the right person to lead them out of their misery, perfect choice.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:58 pm

You will not find out anything about the real Canada from the media any more.
The CBC flagship news programme now only has 1% of the population watching it.
PEI used to have the largest number of newspapers per capita anywhere in the world. We still have two for 145,000 people. However, nobody now reads them. Even 5 years ago, they would have 6 copies in the diner and none of them would become free whilst I ate my breakfast. As of last week, they were all in the rack and 3 hadn't even been opened in the three hours the diner had already been open. It's been this way for over a year.
The Canadian media is left wing propaganda, end of. I have not heard anyone even mention trans-rights here, never mind ball-waxing.
Bear in mind that although Turdeau is back in office, he now has a minority government. He did naff all in the first term except buy a pipeline off a spiv in a backstreet, and will get even less done in the likely year and a half till we are back at the polls again. There is only one Liberal Provincial Government left. It's all quiet on the Beaver Front.

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by 4mastacker » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:24 pm

om15 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:13 pm
Splendid news this morning, the former Speaker John Bercow has not been awarded any form of honour in the New Year Honours list and remains a well deserved Mr................
A simple knighthood would send him the message “You’re not getting into the Lords, so you can FRO from that gravy train”.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by barkingmad » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:28 pm

The dispute between Jordan Peterson and the Canajun authorities over Bill C16 is another scandal which not many will know about. That stupid piece of legislation shows just how dysfunctional and left-influenced are the legislators in that otherwise beautiful (west of Calgary) country. The row over Trudeau and the chocolate face also shows up how quite mad is the country and the SJW faction. Mexican hat anyone?!

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by AtomKraft » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:44 am

When I was a young 'un, Labour was the party for the working man.

I think this was strongest around the time of Harold Wilson, and to a lesser degree with Blair.

Under that warmongering poseur, began a change from representing workers- to representing minorities, gays, immigrants, environmentalists, vegetarians, young graduates and the woke.

In fact, any bugger apart from the common working man. Worse than that, they branded the ordinary working Englishman as an idiot racist bigot! Never has a nations common clay been so decisively and persistently, ignored.

Now the Tories have rushed back into representing the workers, leaving labour to represent the nations wankers.

Funny old world!😂

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by Boac » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:54 am

I thought the British public did, in December?