Andrew to the Tower?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Andrew to the Tower?

#101 Post by Boac » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 am

....or whether, indeed, Mossad have a 'plot' for her? :))

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#102 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:47 am

Dushan wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:34 pm
Here is an interesting take.
There could be something to that...
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#103 Post by Boac » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:55 am

Poor Liz. Andrew on the ropes and Harry mouthing off.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#104 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:18 am

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:39 am
Dushan, plausible and it answers Boings point I think. However why arrest her rather than sweep up the big fish?

Mrs PN said GM was heard saying 'why he's during her video caught (dic) hearing. Also apparently, while she is now in a bare cell with 2 inch mattress, the mattresses she had in the other house cost $28,000.

I think where there is no information fiction rules.
That he's should have read why me?

I wonder if Dushan's quote was correct and the termination of witness protection was related to Berman being dismissed.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#105 Post by Dushan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Dushan, plausible and it answers Boings point I think. However why arrest her rather than sweep up the big fish?

Mrs PN said GM was heard saying 'why he's during her video caught (dic) hearing. Also apparently, while she is now in a bare cell with 2 inch mattress, the mattresses she had in the other house cost $28,000.

I think that at some point they had to make a gesture to legitimize the wiretapping if it was indeed the case.
The other reason could be that those with power became aware of the setup and the arrest is either to protect her, or possibly get rid of her, depending on the information she provided.

She won’t last long.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

Seenenough

#106 Post by Seenenough » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:16 pm

Dushan wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 pm
Pontius Navigator wrote:

I think that at some point they had to make a gesture to legitimize the wiretapping if it was indeed the case.
The other reason could be that those with power became aware of the setup and the arrest is either to protect her, or possibly get rid of her, depending on the information she provided.

She won’t last long.
I dont think it matters as they already have everthing that they need from her already.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#107 Post by boing » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:24 pm

The FBI or whoever may not have the purported videos which would be the most incontrovertible evidence they could produce. If any Johns didn't think they were being videoed they must be really stupid, this is the standard espionage honey trap that we were all warned about.

If GM has videos, or if the Feds. think she has videos, she has some measure of protection ie. if anything happens to me the videos will be distributed. She has a reputation for being smart, if I were her there would be multiple copies of the videos connected to trip wires including some connected to a resettable time delay. Videos could be anywhere, in bank vaults, on hidden memory sticks, I suppose even in Bitcoin somehow. Ironically she gets the protection of the people who would most like to see her dead because they have the most to lose. The videos could be set up to go anywhere, the White House, newspapers of any political leaning, Russia, China or even just to the John's wife.

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#108 Post by Woody » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Not sure if this is who the Chancellor was thinking of with the £10 dine out discount :D
When all else fails, read the instructions.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#109 Post by OFSO » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Popeye marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. One down, one to go.
Oops, wrong thread...

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#110 Post by G-CPTN » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:51 pm

OFSO wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:36 pm
Popeye marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. One down, one to go.
I believe that completes the batch:-
Mrs Brooksbank.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#111 Post by G-CPTN » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:00 am

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#112 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:12 am

G-CPTN wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:00 am
Porky-pies?
More like pizza poes then (another one that maybe Capetonian would have got)!

When all said and done, Andrew is a poes.
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#113 Post by Boac » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Now that Pizza Express are closing some restaurants, where will Andy use as an alibi now?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#114 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:25 pm

EA01 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:53 pm
Yeah, perhaps.....took them how many years to find the Bin Liner though?
‘Cos it’s likely he wasn’t where they thought he was.

UBL did very good to leave hospital in UAE following treatment for his serious kidney disease and to return to the caves to orchestrate the Armageddon in NYC.

Thereafter, despite the FBI saying he was not a person of interest for them, he manages to evade the spooks various who were allegedly hunting him, for 10 more years, until the cinematic final episode of the UBL story in a Pakistan compound adjacent to their military base.

From the Washington Post;

“Sunday, Oct. 14, 2001; 1:50 p.m. EDT

JALALABAD, Afghanistan –– A senior Taliban leader said Sunday that the Islamic militia would be willing to hand over Osama bin Laden to a third country if the United States halts the bombing of Afghanistan and provides evidence against him.

President Bush quickly rejected the offer.

"The president has been very clear, there will be no negotiations," White House spokeswoman Anne Womack said. Washington has repeatedly rejected any negotiations or conditions on its demands that the Taliban surrender bin Laden and his al-Qaida terror network.

The statement by Deputy Prime Minister Haji Abdul Kabir did not break new ground. But its timing and the fact it was made to foreign reporters by such a senior figure – the Taliban's third most powerful figure – could indicate the movement was desperate for a way out of the crisis after more than a week of punishing airstrikes.

“Kabir said that if the United States gave evidence bin Laden was behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and halted the bombing, "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country" – a country, he added, that would never "come under pressure from the United States."

"If America were to step back from the current policy, then we could negotiate," he said. "Then we could discuss which third country."

Before the start of the air campaign, the Taliban had demanded evidence of bin Laden's involvement in the attack and had offered to try him before an Islamic court inside Afghanistan – proposals that the United States promptly rejected.

Kabir's offer came a day after the Taliban's supreme leader rebuffed a "second chance" given by Bush for the Islamic militia to surrender bin Laden to the United States. In a blistering statement, Mullah Mohammed Omar said there was no move to "hand over anyone" and accused the United States of killing Afghans.

The United States launched the airstrikes Oct. 7 after weeks of pressing the Taliban to give up bin Laden unconditionally.”

Better to keep the bogeyman out there, alive in the darkness, to frighten the crap outa the US citizens who then meekly accepted the Patriot Act and all the other ***** following 9/11.

Slight thread drift and now back to the UK Royal Family saga, Part 94... (to be continued)

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#115 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:50 pm

For years I was saying that the Septics were looking in the wrong place for UBL. They made the mistake of believing their own ***** and that he was hiding in a cave in Afghanistan, **** in a bucket.

I said, to many many people, that he would be living in comfort in a secluded compound on Northern Pakistan, probably in a city such as Islamabad. Basic rule: if you want to hide, hide in a crowd.

The other thing I got right was that to find which villa he was in, just find the only one in town from which there are never any cellphone emanations. That'll be his one.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#116 Post by Boac » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Ah, UP - you were misplaced and wasted. They should have listened.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#117 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 pm

The UBL guys missed a trick too. They should have looked on Google Earth for a mockup of his compound in the US for the SF guys to train on. That would have told them that they'd been rumbled and it was time to move on.

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#118 Post by ian16th » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Undried Plum wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 pm
The UBL guys missed a trick too. They should have looked on Google Earth for a mockup of his compound in the US for the SF guys to train on. That would have told them that they'd been rumbled and it was time to move on.
Was Giggle Earth up to date?

The Street View of my home is at least 3 years old.
Cynicism improves with age

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#119 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:30 pm

ian16th wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:02 pm
Undried Plum wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 pm
Was Giggle Earth up to date?

The Street View of my home is at least 3 years old.
Yes, it was. And not only on GE but on other platforms too.

Harvey Point NC was a very obvious place to look as that is a very well known CIA terrorist training centre. Its activities are mostly secret, but its existence and purpose has been very widely known for decades.

Note that the copyright date is that of download, not of upload and public availability.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Back on topic ....

#120 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:46 pm