Coronabollocks..

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#4961 Post by Boac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:59 am

AK - just beware - you may be sleep-walking to your death in 'very gentle Bulgaria' - this from the highly-reliable shitchute https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vcx6dEeVmyvZ I'm sure you will understand the video which is not in English

"IN BULGARIA NICOLAS NICOLOV PROVES THAT THE VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 IS ALLOWED ONLY BY THE EUROPEAN MEDICAL AGENCY! NO BULGARIAN GOVERNMENTAL PERMIT! WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY? IS THIS GENOCIDE ???

I'm sure, however, you have not given in to this vaccine madness and remain unvaccinated.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4962 Post by AtomKraft » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:31 am

Well, the dice are cast, as I've been Pfizered.
Hopefully me wife will live, as they wouldn't do her as she is preg.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4963 Post by barkingmad » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:44 am

Covid1984 For Dummies Ep # 12.

Confused and worried as I am over the issue of face nappies, I consulted with a number of 'medical eggspurts' in the USA, all coincidentally with the name Anthony Fauci who is/are highly respected in their field;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bgFPxN2bjOL3/

I sincerely hope that short talk has clarified the issue once and for all and that we will hear no more flippant suggestions comparing mask-wearing with putting up chicken wire to keep out the mosquitoes!

Conversely, this short address by a man wearing a doctor's garb and dangling said mask must be used for comparison to illustrate the falsehoods and lies being circulated in these dark places;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6d22gVTsm3Jn/

All credit to boac for providing me with this latter reference, in his response to A K containing the video in Bulgarian, that has added to the knowledge base of the Branch Covidians for which I thank you... :)) =))

Lastly, a plea to anyone here not to draw O-N members' attention to the experience of Israel, the pioneers in mass experimental uncertified unapproved mRNA medical intervention trials, as the purported evidence emerging from that country regarding the infection and hospitalisation of the "needled"is not typical of the rest of the World, is it...? :-w

As boac asks: IS THIS GENOCIDE?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4964 Post by Boac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:00 am

Sorry Mr BM but you mis-read my post - that reference was to Bulgaria, not Israel. Do not spread further 'fear'.
Confused and worried as I am over the issue of face nappies
I believe you are, and it probably arises from watching too many Shitchute videos or cavorting too freely with 'Conservative Women'. As I understand it there is no advice that masks should be worn when exercising, particularly on your penny-farthing.

I hope this allays some of your fear.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4965 Post by barkingmad » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:23 am

Boac wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:00 am
Sorry Mr BM but you mis-read my post - that reference was to Bulgaria, not Israel. Do not spread further 'fear'.
Confused and worried as I am over the issue of face nappies
I believe you are, and it probably arises from watching too many Shitchute videos or cavorting too freely with 'Conservative Women'. As I understand it there is no advice that masks should be worn when exercising, particularly on your penny-farthing.

I hope this allays some of your fear.
I did NOT mis-read your post, your Bulgarian video link took me to a dark place which just happened to feature the second link in my face-nappy educational series.

"...there is no advice that masks should be worn...", a practice for which you will doubtless refer me to the properly conducted Randomised Controlled Trials (which might even have been peer-reviewed) which prove there is benefit from chicken wire to exclude mosquitoes, whilst exercising or in the case of Oz, attempting to drink beer at a BBQ whilst still wearing a face nappy..

Nor did I link your post to any reference on Israeli adverse events' reports, I simply added that info whilst the topic of "vaccination" was also in your post.

Try not to exercise your six-shooter quick drawing and firing until you have improved your skills in that quarter?

Any fear I have is regarding the insanity of the current pan(dem)ic and the lack of informed criticism in these pages from those from whom I expected a more signs of inquiry, questioning and challenging of the proven liars supposedly in charge of all of us.

Please go away and do some research and come back to me and the forum with the answer to that simple question: "What is a Covid case", without using the lies propagated by the now discredited 'testing' system.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4966 Post by Woody » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:28 am

I’ll just put this link on here for information or not if you don’t want to believe it B-)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l-out.html
When all else fails, read the instructions.

ribrash

#4967 Post by ribrash » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:02 am

Woody wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:28 am
I’ll just put this link on here for information or not if you don’t want to believe it B-)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l-out.html
" estimates "
" based on modelling "

Well thats ok then.Bound to be correct and truthful.Did Prof Fergrat contribute to any of the modelling ? :-?

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4968 Post by Woody » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:25 am

Did Prof Fergrat contribute to any of the modelling ? :-?

Unknown, but definitely no taxi drivers involved :D
When all else fails, read the instructions.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4969 Post by OFSO » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:16 pm

The local police, denied by the decision of the Supreme Court from preventing all-night drinking parties on Empuriabrava beach, set up a checkpoint just down the road, and breathalized everyone leaving by car, which was most people. One is informed that a considerable number of fines were handed out.

ribrash

#4970 Post by ribrash » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:42 pm

OFSO wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:16 pm
The local police, denied by the decision of the Supreme Court from preventing all-night drinking parties on Empuriabrava beach, set up a checkpoint just down the road, and breathalized everyone leaving by car, which was most people. One is informed that a considerable number of fines were handed out.
Do they get banned or just fined ?

admin
Chief Engineer

#4971 Post by admin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:19 pm

I have banned BarkingMad for a month. I have really had enough of his continuous conspiracy *****. It's just too much. Do feel free to discuss.

Admin.

ribrash

#4972 Post by ribrash » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:01 pm

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4973 Post by OFSO » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:41 pm

Ribrash, they got fined.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4974 Post by OFSO » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Spain was being considered for moving to Status Red in the UK list of categories, until someone in the so-called Government pointed out that so many British are currently on holiday in Spain there are not enough quarantine hotels to house them all. Spain thus stays in category amber or yellow or whatever. Nice to see the British government sticking to scientific principles.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4975 Post by Boac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Ah, yes! Driven by data not dates.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4976 Post by boing » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Admin, your swing-set but you did, of course, consider that your decision puts us on par with Facebook and Youtube.

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4977 Post by llondel » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:12 pm

It's useful having people like BM around, reminds us of why the human race is doomed, even if it gets a bit tedious. I just skip over his stuff because clearly any evidence that doesn't support his point of view was manufactured by those in charge to convince the sheep. I don't really bother trying to convince him because that's a waste of my time. It's a regular series in the US, headlines along the lines of "Covid denier repents on his deathbed, urges everyone to get vaccinated and take precautions" and expresses regret that he thought himself invulnerable to it all.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4978 Post by Boac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:22 pm

boing wrote:your decision puts us on par with Facebook and Youtube.
I thought their bans were topic bans and 'permanent'?

flyboy22
ATPL
ATPL

#4979 Post by flyboy22 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:23 pm

Just a quickie.....Not read everything here and a 'newbie' for posting...So don't want to tread on any toes etc....
I see someone ('BarkingMad') got banned above. What did he/she write exactly, that caused the ban. I.e. are we allowed to post actual facts about this subject matter? Or can we only post things that the MSM and government would allow us to see etc...?

ribrash

#4980 Post by ribrash » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:42 pm

flyboy22 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:23 pm
Just a quickie.....Not read everything here and a 'newbie' for posting...So don't want to tread on any toes etc....
I see someone ('BarkingMad') got banned above. What did he/she write exactly, that caused the ban. I.e. are we allowed to post actual facts about this subject matter? Or can we only post things that the MSM and government would allow us to see etc...?
You can post what ever you want as long as it doesn't upset the dribbling,face nappy wearing coven who reside behind their sofa's.One has to make allowance for them I suppose because of their age and their belief that what shite the govt and sage pump out is the truth. :-bd