The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

Re: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

#2141 Post by Ex-Ascot » Thu May 05, 2022 1:32 pm

I may have been right. Ginge seems to think that a chukka,or two is more important than HMQ's Jubilee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eason.html

I think that many people will be very relived. With a bit of luck he may even fall off his pony.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2142 Post by OFSO » Thu May 05, 2022 5:15 pm

... more to the point, will he fall off Meghan before something terrible happens.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2143 Post by Undried Plum » Fri May 06, 2022 1:38 am

Thass gonna be the Court case of the decade.

It''ll beat the pirate guy's one into a cocked hat.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2144 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri May 06, 2022 3:10 pm

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2145 Post by Pinky the pilot » Sat May 07, 2022 11:36 am

They might have the Yanks fooled but I simply cannot see them being well received in England.

In fact I have a feeling that it will not go well for them at all!
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2146 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sat May 07, 2022 1:04 pm

Pinky the pilot wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 11:36 am
They might have the Yanks fooled but I simply cannot see them being well received in England.

In fact I have a feeling that it will not go well for them at all!
Actually I think that most of the Yanks are pretty well pissed off with them. They will definitely not receive a welcoming reception in the UK. They will get a cold shoulder from many of the Royals. The worry is the press who will hound them and they will play up to them even though they say they do not want publicity. Malakas.

ribrash

#2147 Post by ribrash » Sat May 07, 2022 7:27 pm

I've said it a few times before I think.Who gives a flying one.I can't understand why a group of supposedly intelligent people get so stressed about a family of no marks.Forget about them.You can't do anything other than raise your bloodpressure to dangerous levels.Relax,chill out and have a beer.I for one would not micturate on any of them if I came across them on fire.

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2148 Post by Pinky the pilot » Sun May 08, 2022 2:27 am

I for one would not micturate on any of them if I came across them on fire.
Indeed, a fine way of putting it! =))
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2149 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sun May 08, 2022 5:56 am

Ribrash, I couldn't give a monkey's about the two idiots. What I am concerned about is what they get up to and the how it affects The Royal Family.

I see that The Firm is trying to stop Netflix following them around at the Jubilee. With camera crews from around the world there I am not sure how they are going to achieve this. Confiscation of equipment at LHR maybe. Of course a lot of luggage does goes missing there. Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange.

k3k3
Capt
Capt

#2150 Post by k3k3 » Sun May 08, 2022 7:58 am

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 5:56 am
Confiscation of equipment at LHR maybe. Of course a lot of luggage does goes missing there. Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange.
Time for Woody to have a quiet word with people he may know in H.M. Customs?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2151 Post by OFSO » Sun May 08, 2022 1:26 pm

Nothing changes in human nature, nothing at all. A few hundred years ago we'd have laughed at the occupants of Bedlam, if we lived in London, or at the village idiot if we lived up-country. Today we laugh at the antics of the Royal Fool and his Consort, self-exiled to the USA.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2152 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 10, 2022 11:07 am

Unsurprisingly Ginge has been excised from the Buck House balcony team on the great day and I can understand why Her Maj is taking more of a back seat with idiot japes like this emanating from her (alleged) grandchild;

From MailOnline; Prince Harry Launches New Eco-Project Telling People Who Fly to New Zealand on Holiday to Save the Planet by Re-using Their Towel

"Prince Harry has starred in a skit promoting his new eco-travel project in which holidaymakers are “rated” on their green credentials.

In a five-minute video published on the YouTube page of the duke’s non-profit Travalyst today, the Queen’s grandson goes for a jog through California which doubles as the backdrop for “New Zealand woodland”.

He is then ambushed by “rating agent” Rhys Darby, who accuses him of dropping a lolly wrapper four years earlier on a trip to the country with wife Meghan.

The video, which also features Kiwi actors David Fane and Rena Owen, launches the first-ever initiative launched in New Zealand for the British prince’s non-profit Travalyst organisation, founded in 2019, in which holidaymakers, rather than holidays, are rated for how sustainable they are. Kiwis now have access to a rating tool on the Travalyst website as part of a pilot initiative encouraging travellers to consider sustainable options during planning for their next trip.

It is unclear why the Duke chose New Zealand for the project, but Harry is known to love the country and considered moving there with Meghan when they quit as frontline royals, before opting for LA instead.

He told Māori television’s current affairs programme Te Ao with Moana: “The Māori culture inherently understands sustainable practices and taking better care of our life-giving land, which are critical lessons we can all learn and that is why I’m here with you to share a new kaupapa.'”

In the skit, Harry – who is dressed in a grey “Girl Dad” T-shirt and sporting Apple Airpod headphones – is at first given three stars out of five, and then three and a half – as stamps on his arm – for only using one towel and for buying local honey. He is also praised for not leaving the tap running while brushing his teeth." ~X(

Edited to add:- Here is the video in all it's humiliating detail;

This is as damaging to 'The Firm' as was the ghastly Jeux Sans Frontiers spectacle engineered by Fergie and her former bro-in-law Edward.

I wonder has the blade of the knighting sword been honed recently as maybe Brenda would like to have swung that blade while she had the strength? :-?

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2153 Post by Karearea » Tue May 10, 2022 6:22 pm

^ If that video is from their YT Travalyst channel I won't be watching, I'm not giving them 'views' or the opportunity to trawl my other viewing habits.

"only using one towel" does not necessarily mean that he used it more than once...
And with the morn, those angel faces smile...

G~Man
Capt
Capt

#2154 Post by G~Man » Tue May 10, 2022 8:13 pm

Karearea wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:22 pm
I'm not giving them 'views' or the opportunity to trawl my other viewing habits.
You know you can do this in "in-cognito mode" right? That way no viewing data is collected from you.
B-) Life may not be the party you hoped for, but while you're here, you may as well dance. B-)

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2155 Post by Karearea » Tue May 10, 2022 8:22 pm

^ ya, normally I don't care, it's just that lot I don't want tracking me.
And with the morn, those angel faces smile...

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2156 Post by Ex-Ascot » Mon May 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Ginge and Nutmeg are now claiming that they asked HMQ not to put them on the balcony for the Trooping of The Colour. =)) :^o

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2157 Post by Pinky the pilot » Tue May 17, 2022 10:03 am

I seriously wonder about the Intelligence of those who drew up the plans and/or recommended that video for Ginge and Whinge. ~X(

It would have to be the most idiotic/pathetic/cringeworthy/immature/patronisingly offensive (delete or include where applicable; Fell free to add any further superlatives.) pieces of Infotainment I have ever had the misfortune to witness! X(

Will fellow Ops-Normal members now please excuse me; I feel the need to be violently ill..... :ymsick: :ymsick:
wonder has the blade of the knighting sword been honed recently as maybe Brenda would like to have swung that blade while she had the strength? :-?
+1

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2158 Post by Ex-Ascot » Tue May 17, 2022 12:03 pm

There is no way I am going to watch it. All either of them can talk is absolute drivel.

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#2159 Post by Karearea » Fri May 27, 2022 2:29 am

Meghan Markle makes surprise visit to Uvalde, Texas to pay tribute to Robb Elementary shooting victims

She arrived with her bodyguard and her photographer.

I am inarticulate with disgust.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#2160 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri May 27, 2022 6:35 am

You got in there before me Karearea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... valde.html

She said 'that she wanted to keep it secret'. Bull *****. Half the press in the USofA were there waiting for her. It is thought that Netflix may also have been there. That objectionable Omid Scobie had been busy on the phone. How can you seek publicity from such a tragedy. Ginge was not there. I wonder if he saw that it was not the thing to do. Oh, and we went by exec jet.