Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Useless information Part # 94...

#201 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:04 am
TheGreenGoblin wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:01 pm
I see the gormless has adopted the gormless! =))
If by this comment you’re referring to the good Jeff Taylor, perhaps a better insult might be used. Whether or not you dislike his visage and the deadpan delivery, he always seems to have done some research into his utterances as evidenced by the quotations from various official documents. Some of these writings are actually produced by our friends in the EUSSR so they must be true, mustn’t they...?

The word ‘gormless’ implies that one is suffering a lack of ‘gorm’ and searching for definitions of this produced some interesting results of which here is a fine example of thread drift;

https://www.theguardian.com/notesandque ... 09,00.html

No apologies are offered for quoting this popular source.
I am endlessly amused by the ubiquity of Mr Jeff Taylor here. No real desire to insult as just gently mock him barking!

Thoroughly enjoyed the drift and no apology needed for the source from me at least! :p ;)))
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. J. M. Barrie, “Peter Pan”

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Chaos in Scotland.

#202 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:14 am

“Ubiquity”, aaaw sh1te, another one?

Just popping out down the definitions rabbit-hole, I may be gone for some time... =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Chaos in Scotland.

#203 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 pm

The mad Krankie and that awful Ian Blackhead really are on the magic mushrooms this week!

I wonder what the words “Barnet Formula” and “tear up” mean to them? What’s left of the UK needs to save money.

And anyway, ‘Scottish Independence” within the EUSSR seems an oxymoron, or is that concept too difficult for the McTaliban?

‘Anyway, what do you think...’ ~X(